Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Just now, HUNTA84 said:

Data hat trick incoming :ph34r:

LOVE it if he proved me and others wrong.

Let this be tte beginning of his legendary status as the new vardy🙏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Don't blame you Tom!...

But you might get on for the final 10/15 minutes?

I'd back myself to test their keeper more than our strikers do.

Although I would need the ball in the final third!

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

These are really bad defensively, they won't be anywhere near as organised as Millwall and there will be loads of space and chances.

Not happy with daka being selected, but he'll bag a brace.. Enzo will go on like he's the messiah .. then we will have the usual daka back next week unable to tie his own laces 

They were a shambles at our place. What odds that they are suddenly world beaters tonight 

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Guy is useless

We agree on plenty, but this, with the options we have…not so much. :D

Just now, Raj said:

LOVE it if he proved me and others wrong.

Let this be tte beginning of his legendary status as the new vardy🙏

I'd take a hattrick tonight and then him being his usual crap self and dropping out the team after.  Just get the goals tonight 

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Thinking doing the same. I'll probably watch our first 20-25 mins to confirm the "style" is still working and then I'll watch the golf while playing the Augusta course on PGA2k23. 

I'll just periodically check this thread, see the meltdown, then bask in smugness.

• Sad 1

Just now, Simonb said:

I'd take a hattrick tonight and then him being his usual crap self and dropping out the team after.  Just get the goals tonight 

Baby steps, let’s have a goal. Just the one and go from there.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

We agree on plenty, but this, with the options we have…not so much. :D

Ha ha! This one needs to be discussed over a beer and a Praet youtube highlights reel.

• Haha 1

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

They were a shambles at our place. What odds that they are suddenly world beaters tonight 

Exactly.  I think it'll be a cruise tonight.. might have a bit of end to end for 15 minutes but after that it'll be all us.

Could've had 10 in the last game.. I fancy 3-0 but we'll all still be slating how weak we are in front of goal 

No real pressure on Mavididi for his place, not that a substitution would take place anyway. 

Wilf is a funny one, as has happened in previous seasons he’s showing a bit of rustiness coming back from injury, yes he wins and intercepts the ball for us in high positions but he also finds himself in potential goal scoring positions which is not his game. I’d expect Yunus to put away a higher ratio of those chances whilst offering less in regaining the ball but it’s hardly going gung-ho to consider trying that swap and increasing our scoring options.. 

Just now, iancognito said:

Can't decide if this is a 0-0 borefest or a repeat of the battering we gave them up here.

Not sure what Coady is thinking right now.

We will win comfortably 

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

Can't decide if this is a 0-0 borefest or a repeat of the battering we gave them up here.

Not sure what Coady is thinking right now.

He bought into the club heavily too. It must hurt.

• Like 1

Just now, Simonb said:

Exactly.  I think it'll be a cruise tonight.. might have a bit of end to end for 15 minutes but after that it'll be all us.

Could've had 10 in the last game.. I fancy 3-0 but we'll all still be slating how weak we are in front of goal 

I see care in the community is failing again!