Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Is it my imagination or are we in a promotion race? 

Possibly the most miserable web forum i have ever been to.

It really doesn’t help when we’re subjected to Patmiss Dakinbiyi every week. 

• Haha 2

Ndidi is just back from injury and has looked dead on his feet last couple of matches. Still starts.

Faes has been a big ball of arrogance and incompetence. Still starts.

You can’t moan about the welfare of the players yesterday and then just roll out the same old team. Lack of rotation is going to cost us.

• Like 2

Just now, Pliskin said:

It really doesn’t help when we’re subjected to Patmiss Dakinbiyi every week. 

They are all in need of new glasses recently.

Just now, Ricey said:

Ndidi is just back from injury and has looked dead on his feet last couple of matches. Still starts.

Faes has been a big ball of arrogance and incompetence. Still starts.

You can’t moan about the welfare of the players yesterday and then just roll out the same old team. Lack of rotation is going to cost us.

One trick pony Maresca

13 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

Daka got the assist for the first goal against Brum last Saturday. That's better than Vardy or Nacho vs Millwall...

Looked like a shot not an assist to me. Did you see his headed attempt last game, he clearly has no fcuking idea where the goal is !

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

We're trying our hardest to make it a promotion race that should have been done and dusted several games ago, think that might be at the heart of the unrest. 

yes yes - i watched the games too.

But when you have bad sex you don't mope about it for weeks on end. You dust yourself down and you get back on again and give it another go.

Or was that falling off a horse. Can't remember. 

COYF

• Haha 1

Just now, The Guvnor said:

Looked like a shot not an assist to me. Did you see his headed attempt last game, he clearly has no fcuking idea where the goal is !

It was away from goal to KDH in space, but haters gonna hate.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, whetstonefox said:

Just win! He can’t complain about fatigue if we lose tonight, it’s a large squad that he appears to refuse to rotate. Win or bust tonight, tense sort of atmosphere but generally good spirits here 

Agreed.. he needs to do his maths before he moans about timings too.. we played Tues and Friday night.

Half the league played weds night then tomorrow at 3.. that's a shorter turn around.. 

I know he threw in the away games bit nut everyone's had it at some point.. getting his excuses in early.. but we'll win and he'll tell us all how it was the Enzo way that did it.

Shut up Enzo, just win tonight 

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

But when you have bad sex you don't mope about it for weeks on end. You dust yourself down and you get back on again and give it another go.

Depends if she managed to escape.

JUST A JOKE!!!!!!!!!

A reminder that if we win tonight we’ve played the same amount of games, and will be 4 clear of 3rd with 4 to play.

Yes Ipswich and Leeds play tomorrow and could make up ground, but setting our stall out tonight with maximum points needs to be a statement to the other two. 

Huge game in our history. Let’s be avin’ ya! 

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck

As for Faes, his brain farts are on him but where are the leaders around him challenging his decision making? Coady would be more vocal than Vestergaard but dropping Vestergaard to allow Faes to have a babysitter is not fair on Vesty, the answer is leave out Faes. Coady might not stride into the opposition half in the way Faes does but our silly goals conceded tally would be a lot lower.

• Like 2