Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Top of the League, playing a team near the bottom...................and everyone's sh£%ing themselves. :ph34r:

I know right, you'd think after our strong performance against Millwall we'd be oozing with confidence!

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Just seen the team. Teams knackered....so makes the grand total of 2 changes. Honestly don't know what to say 

i dont buy into this, he cant really say his players were shit so just says they were tired.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

yeah i remember when a good number of people on here called Vardy crap that first season he came to us......same with a few other players:rolleyes:

No, he really is crap. 
He’s got a boot like a hexagon and a forehead like a spoon. 

• Haha 3

Just now, ozvaldo said:

No, he really is crap. 
He’s got a boot like a hexagon and a forehead like a spoon. 

He is getting on but that is harsh

Comfortable win tonight

Wish we'd drop the Enzo way for the last 5 games and just attack like fk.. we'd outscored each of the last 5.. but he won't change.

Still, 3 points tonight and a good break before the baggies .. 0-3 daka 2 mav 1

1 minute ago, Langston said:

Keep a clean sheet for once please.

I think this has made a huge difference to our form.  We were being talked about as the dream defence earlier in the season. Not now.

If we are missing chances up front, we need to tighten up again at the back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Royston. said:

i dont buy into this, he cant really say his players were shit so just says they were tired.

In that case, he should have the balls to say they weren't good enough. It is a risky move, but sometimes a manager has to say publicly when a performance is miles off it.