Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Jamie Vardy statue .

Needs it. Needs to be on the corner by the roundabout as you approach the away section (it won’t happen due to security reasons etc.). Vards in full celebration mode. I’d make the away stand the Jamie Vardy stand too.  

Wherever it is, Jamie Vardy will forever be associated with LCFC and we will forever be associated with him. Mr Leicester City, the Goat. 

• Like 2

Deserves one but I think we need a few around the stadium for various legends gone by. Other clubs do it and there's no reason we can't.  Hopefully this can be in the expansion plans 

Edited by HybridFox
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Got to be “it’s 11 it’s heaven” hasn’t it?

So significant and will it ever be matched or beat?

IMG_3856.jpeg

IMG_3858.jpeg

They can't even do the painting properly in the West Stand. I don't trust them with this statue lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Anything that's done outside the ground would have to be done by the club. 

Best thing Is I suppose is to start a petition and send it to the club.

I didn’t want to start off that way. Maybe an email stating our wishes?

1 hour ago, jonthefox said:

I didn’t want to start off that way. Maybe an email stating our wishes?

A petition signed by hundreds/thousands would be taken more seriously that an email from one person I would think. 

Edited by themightyfin

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Statue needs to built in 2 places. Outside the away end and outside WBA stadium 

Nah, inside the Hawthorns at that corner so the season ticket holders there can be rustled one more time

• Like 3

With the famous failures to make realistic statues of footballers (Kane and Ronaldo in particular), I’d like to see a statue that maybe doesn’t have too realistic a face. But it should be absolutely obviously Vardy - like an impression of him. Something like the cupped ears or the sh*thouse eagle celebration from Palace. Give him the Mohawk though. 

• Like 1

Just now, isleofwightfox said:

With the famous failures to make realistic statues of footballers (Kane and Ronaldo in particular), I’d like to see a statue that maybe doesn’t have too realistic a face. But it should be absolutely obviously Vardy - like an impression of him. Something like the cupped ears or the sh*thouse eagle celebration from Palace. Give him the Mohawk though. 

Or the braids! 

32 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Needs to be right outside the away end as well, main question is what celebration do you go for?

Away to Newcastle in 15/16

1752650-37051167-640-480.jpg.508ef3811f6830216964cc6695f121f5.jpg

• Like 1