Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Jamie Vardy statue .

Posted (edited)

Would anyone consider buying a commemorative stone on the plinth?. Obviously i have no idea of the price yet. 

Also, iv'e noticed the artist is from Kibworth Harcourt , So there's a strong chance he's a city fan , which would be a fitting touch. 

Edited by jonthefox
can't spell

17 hours ago, isleofwightfox said:

With the famous failures to make realistic statues of footballers (Kane and Ronaldo in particular), I’d like to see a statue that maybe doesn’t have too realistic a face. But it should be absolutely obviously Vardy - like an impression of him. Something like the cupped ears or the sh*thouse eagle celebration from Palace. Give him the Mohawk though. 

It's got.to be the mohawk from the 5-3 game against the scum

• Like 1

I would think the starting point would be getting a quote first.

So you have an idea of cost.

I would think is somewhere between £70 to £100k.

The next point would be asking the club if it's OK to do it. Then you need to kiss ass with Soulsby.

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

I would think the starting point would be getting a quote first.

So you have an idea of cost.

I would think is somewhere between £70 to £100k.

The next point would be asking the club if it's OK to do it. Then you need to kiss ass with Soulsby.

I found a spot on Eon's land that would sit very nicely if/when the new east stand village was built.

7 minutes ago, iancognito said:

This club isn't putting up a Vardy statue. Unless it involves Vichai or King Power branding they aren't interested.

See my post about the Eon site 

1 minute ago, jonthefox said:

See my post about the Eon site 

I did but I think there's huge doubts about going ahead with that anytime in the next couple of years.

If we going to have it put it where the King Power sign board is on the away corner 😂

On 20/04/2024 at 16:56, moore_94 said:

Needs to be right outside the away end as well, main question is what celebration do you go for?

Has to be his celebration for the record scoring streak I reckon. (As others have said). 

Edited by lcfc81

2 hours ago, 21st Century Fox said:

I know there have been so many iconic images of The GOAT that deserve to be cast in bronze but how about the boner one from yesterday?

436333215-989506882532744-47502527519260

Heard we're resigning Chris Wood so he can do the unveiling 

3 hours ago, 21st Century Fox said:

I know there have been so many iconic images of The GOAT that deserve to be cast in bronze but how about the boner one from yesterday?

Does it cost more to commission a statue with three legs? 

4 hours ago, 21st Century Fox said:

That would mean paying for a few more inches of bronze and Rudkin and co will have spent the money!