Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

Championship Play Offs

Championship Play Offs   

561 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Championship Play Offs?

• Leeds
    • Southampton
    • West Brom
    • Norwich

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/24 at 11:01

Norwich's season board expectations was promotion to the PL and if I'm not mistaken West Brom was the same via playoffs. Idk why people are surprised their managers are getting sacked. You don't meet the target you're getting sacked,  especially when the team which was just promoted from League One achieved right away the automatic promotion. 

Same will happen to Farke if Leeds lose at Wembley. 

On 17/05/2024 at 22:04, Ric Flair said:

Southampton are very capable of beating Leeds and vice versa.

Been really disappointed in Norwich and West Brom but it's not surprising as their form tailed off massively, as did Leeds and Southampton's. Although they did pick up at the end bar us hammering them. 

Don't really care who wins actually. Ordinarily I'd find it funny if Leeds lost but then I've got to contend with Russell Martin for another season.

Imagine Martin at Man City or Arsenal though. He could produce some absolutely biblical scorelines. They'd make Sheffield United look like Maldini and Nesta.

• Haha 1

I think I want Leeds to win it now. My hatred for Sunak and his government just runs deeper than any I have for them. Like, it's not just football rivalry, I actually want nothing but the worst for that man and the thought of his football team bringing him any joy is unacceptable to my moral compass.

As a certain Cov fan said, 'it's just not fair'. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Nothing beats my hatred of dirty Leeds. Sunak will be gone by Christmas, I don't want Leeds playing Prem football at Christmas. So for a further 6 months I can live with it, if Leeds are still in the Championship.

Just to be pedantic, the absolute melt is clearly holding out for a January election because he knows full well what's coming for him and his party.

Be interesting to see who's in post longer - Enzo, Brussel, Farke or Sunak?

Edited by OntarioFox

5 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Just to be pedantic, the absolute melt is clearly holding out for a January election because he knows full well what's coming for him and his party.

Be interesting to see who's in post longer - Enzo, Brussel, Farke or Sunak?

Well it's no Lettuce but a Brussel is probs a fair bet

On 18/05/2024 at 14:12, notnow john said:

Can’t see him being the spine of our team. Might as well go for Michael Ricketts

Or Stan Scurvy!

(Before you Google, I made him up :ph34r:)

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, RYM said:

Vile vile man. Trying to level with the working class. He’s pathetic. 

Oh for God's sake. He's supported Saints since he was a kid. I really can't abide the state of his party and his political beliefs but this is just as pathetic. He's allowed to express support for his own team ffs, however fair weather that may be these days and of course it's a shameless appeal to populism. At least he didn't confuse West Ham for his supposed allegiance to Villa like Cameron. 

I guarantee if this had been say Andy Burnham posting about Everton's survival last season, or more pointedly, former leader of the Scottish Labour Party and Scottish MP Richard Leonard  posting about Leeds United, you would have ignored it and it wouldn't have irked you in the slightest. 

And if you hadn't noticed, football is no longer a 'working class' game whilst it continues to shit on those roots from a great height. 

Edited by SpacedX

22 hours ago, RYM said:

Vile vile man. Trying to level with the working class. He’s pathetic. 

He's moreorless a yes man to the government.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SpacedX said:

Oh for God's sake. He's supported Saints since he was a kid. I really can't abide the state of his party and his political beliefs but this is just as pathetic. He's allowed to express support for his own team ffs, however fair weather that may be these days and of course it's a shameless appeal to populism. At least he didn't confuse West Ham for his supposed allegiance to Villa like Cameron. 

I guarantee if this had been say Andy Burnham posting about Everton's survival last season, or more pointedly, former leader of the Scottish Labour Party and Scottish MP Richard Leonard  posting about Leeds United, you would have ignored it and it wouldn't have irked you in the slightest. 

And if you hadn't noticed, football is no longer a 'working class' game whilst it continues to shit on those roots from a great height. 

I didn’t mean to trigger any Tory’s or Tory sympathisers there so apologies.

Why is Richard Leonard more pointed?

I don’t think the others would post so desperately would they?

Starmer was on TV today giving it large about his support for The Arsenal. It was pure Partridge. I think politicians and football come across as so unauthentic. Similar to that Royal claiming he supports Villa…. but then we’ve got Sam Bailey…

up the football 

I feel sorry for Southampton. I doubt Sunak has the remotest interest in football, or could even name one of their players (maybe smallbone, but that would be by accident). But he's made me a Leeds fan (and I hate Leeds). What a **** he is.

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Seeing as leeds could be screwed if they dont go up. Its when the saints go marching in for me on this occasion.

Not the final the neutrals wanted somehow

No. Another one from the PL back up. It's a bit disappointing. Personally I wanted WBA. But neither Narch or WBA put in any effort at home for some reason.