Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
26 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Is anyone able to download 2 tickets to their wallet? I am trying to download my son’s ticket on my phone (already had my ticket automatically appear) but when I go to download it, it just says already added thinking it's my ticket. 

Mine update no issue including this season tickets for Burton. Are you on iPhone or Android? Old Androids with old OS often have issues.

Posted
42 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Is anyone able to download 2 tickets to their wallet? I am trying to download my sons ticket on my phone (already had my ticket automatically appear) but when I go to download it, it just says already added thinking it's my ticket. 

I can download mine but not a option for my sons yet? 🙅‍♂️

Posted
20 hours ago, Chelve84 said:

I can download mine but not a option for my sons yet? 🙅‍♂️

If you go on the link on the email they sent last year it should have this years season ticket on it. Worked for my daughter. 😊

Posted
23 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Where are you downloading from? I've not received an email like last season and there's nothing in the app. 

You can download it from the website, go to the tickets section, click on your name to open the menu and select season tickets and the link is available there

  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Where are you downloading from? I've not received an email like last season and there's nothing in the app. 

If you can’t see an email check junk folder. If you had a ticket last year it will sort of  update for Burton game but with 25/26 written at the top not sure if that is fine or not

Edited by Edingleyfox
Posted
1 hour ago, FoyleFox said:

Where are you downloading from? I've not received an email like last season and there's nothing in the app. 

I believe they are emailing them out over the course of a few days and are still on the process of doing that. I received mine yesterday, so I'd expect yours is imminent.

Posted

I had to go into my lcfc  account and download it to my wallet.

Presume new ST holders will get an introductory email explaining what to do but just the above if you havent had an email.

If I can do it anyone can. 

Posted

I checked the website and did it from there. 

The ticket in my Google wallet had gone so, no update option. And, I've definitely not got last years email now 😂

Posted

The tickets in my Apple Wallet have the correct date, time and seats on them for Saturday but state 2025/26 season. 
 

I assume this is just yet another City online feck up???

Posted
5 hours ago, Dreadnought said:

The tickets in my Apple Wallet have the correct date, time and seats on them for Saturday but state 2025/26 season. 
 

I assume this is just yet another City online feck up???

Initially had the same. Deleted it from Apple Wallet and downloaded ticket from App - now shows correct season years

  • Like 1
Posted
On 20/08/2026 at 14:07, OnlyOneCity said:

Are the cards used last season applicable for this season? I’m assuming so as not heard anything to the contrary.

Yeah I was going to ask this as my old man is a card man but nothing has arrived. Don’t want there to be carnage at the gates tomorrow when last years don’t work.

Posted
On 20/08/2026 at 14:07, OnlyOneCity said:

Are the cards used last season applicable for this season? I’m assuming so as not heard anything to the contrary.

image.thumb.png.ba38cd31df8abde014b51fd00033965d.png

  • Like 1
Posted
On 19/08/2026 at 15:52, Dreadnought said:

The tickets in my Apple Wallet have the correct date, time and seats on them for Saturday but state 2025/26 season. 
 

I assume this is just yet another City online feck up???

You need to download the one on the app, it will change to the correct year.

Posted

Probably going to sound a prat here but it’s the first season ticket I’ve had, does the information on the season ticket from your phone update automatically from match to match? 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, copunk said:

Probably going to sound a prat here but it’s the first season ticket I’ve had, does the information on the season ticket from your phone update automatically from match to match? 

Yeah you don’t need to do anything 

  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, copunk said:

Probably going to sound a prat here but it’s the first season ticket I’ve had, does the information on the season ticket from your phone update automatically from match to match? 

Yup, it should do but always check before leaving as if it hasn't for any reason sorting it out there is a nightmare as signal is terrible. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 20/08/2026 at 14:07, OnlyOneCity said:

Are the cards used last season applicable for this season? I’m assuming so as not heard anything to the contrary.

Yes, as long as you emailed them and requested it was updated for this season. If not, it won't work tomorrow. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Yes, as long as you emailed them and requested it was updated for this season. If not, it won't work tomorrow. 

I did that. Just thought I might have had some confirmation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...