Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So many things to unpack from that starting 11.

 

But without repeating what others have said, look at the lack of pace and physicality.


20 new signings and that not being addressed suggests that McCarron is no better than Rudders.

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, Rubbersoul said:

Okoli, Reid & Thomas are the final 3 Horcruxes and we’ll have no success till they’re gone 

I've never previously heard of the word 'horcrux' but, I get the sentiment. 

 

No team, ever, at any standard, will win games (other than statistical freak occurrence or v Derby) with Bob and Thomas. They are, in the truest form, a blight. 

 

 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No football manager with a pig headed refusal to deviate away from possession for possessions sake can pick someone like Caleb Okoli and be expected to be taken seriously.

Nail on the head sir 

Posted

What a treat we are in for today with Okoli Reid and Thomas starting . I mean it works so well every time we try them why not keep giving them a go 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I've never previously heard of the word 'horcrux' but, I get the sentiment. 

 

No team, ever, at any standard, will win games (other than statistical freak occurrence or v Derby) with Bob and Thomas. They are, in the truest form, a blight. 

 

 

You learn all sorts of new words watching Harry Potter with young nephews haha 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No football manager with a pig headed refusal to deviate away from possession for possessions sake can pick someone like Caleb Okoli and be expected to be taken seriously.

Its bad enough Alex McCarthy is "his man" when hes the complete opposite of a goal keeper that would thrive in his system. Red Flags everywhere once again

Posted

I can vaguely understand why BDCR gets picked, even if I disagree with it. 
 

After Tuesday I would rather Thomas play than McFarlane. Although hopefully soon we have JJ RB and Aluko LB. 
 

But Okoli? You’d have to be smoking crack to pick him. I am a better CB than him and I haven’t played a competitive game since I was at Heathfield and I’m 48 now with a hernia. 
 

3-0 Peterborough after an Okoli mistake, O’Hora mistake and McCarthy mistake. The holy trinity of brainfarts. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Rubbersoul said:

Okoli, Reid & Thomas are the final 3 Horcruxes and we’ll have no success till they’re gone 

They aren't the final ones I'm afraid.

Posted

And that centre back partnership worries me more than the others we’ve tried neither seem good on the ball and McCarthy will be up to his usual tricks with them

Posted

What I don’t understand is the fact he was desperate for a ball playing CB, yet he’s had about 2 minutes since he’s been here even though she’s shown so much potential for the Finland U21s.

 

We’ve got the stiffest CB pairing.

Posted

Okoli & Reid are ridiculous picks , I sometimes think the manager has a death wish. A must win game & he picks the worst defender at the club. I wanted to give the bloke a chance but if we loose today he has to go without question

 

Posted

Honestly, keep kanga out the team. Dont want him being any part of this stain on the club! Let’s wait until Martin is gone so he doesn’t have a chance to make him look crap and destroy his confidence 

Posted (edited)

‘We fought off competition from top European clubs for Kangas’

 

fckin play him then Brussel!!! If he’s not going to develop in League One then where is he going to develop!?

Edited by kingpowerout

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...