Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Batman vs Superman.

Wank.

Yep

The Batman changing his heart about killing superman because it turns out supermans mums name was martha as well was the absolute kicker. What an awful, awful reason to resolve conflict - proper primary school reasoning to it.

Took the words right out my mouth !!      One can fly to the stars, has superhuman strength, and can zap things with his laser eyes ....      and the other drives a batmobile ?!?    Total mismatch !

Superman's main nemesis is some regular old bald guy.  If he can give Supes a hard time on a regular then a Batman kitted out with all his technology and a dash of kryptonite should pretty much be the end of Superbadatfightingregularjoesman.

Superman's main nemesis is some regular old bald guy.  If he can give Supes a hard time on a regular then a Batman kitted out with all his technology and a dash of kryptonite should pretty much be the end of Superbadatfightingregularjoesman.

Lex Luther regular old bald guy ?? ...   I think not !!   As bad an old bald guy as you're ever going to meet more like !!!

Anyway ...   Supes always beats him so thats irrelevant.       :)

Yep

The Batman changing his heart about killing superman because it turns out supermans mums name was martha as well was the absolute kicker. What an awful, awful reason to resolve conflict - proper primary school reasoning to it.

What. Is this serious?!? Hahaha... I am not really a fan of comic book movies, especially Marvel (just don't have time to see them all), but I thought I would watch this when it came out on dvd. Now though I guess I won't waste my time.

What. Is this serious?!? Hahaha... I am not really a fan of comic book movies, especially Marvel (just don't have time to see them all), but I thought I would watch this when it came out on dvd. Now though I guess I won't waste my time.

That was the genuine resolution at the end. It really was only worth it for Gal Gadot 

Guest Mee-9

Is london has fallen decent? Going to watch it later.

I've heard it's not too bad, but then again apparently if you know London's geography well you'll be raging.

Apparently theres one bit near St Pauls and they turn a corner and they're at Westminster. 

Is london has fallen decent? Going to watch it later.

It's OK if you take it for what it is. Yes, there are lots of cliche action scenes and scarcely believable close shaves, but if you suspend all logic and rational thought then it's a relatively enjoyable way to spend 100 minutes.

The CGI effects however, are borderline comical - it's almost like they let the work experience student do them.

It's OK if you take it for what it is. Yes, there are lots of cliche action scenes and scarcely believable close shaves, but if you suspend all logic and rational thought then it's a relatively enjoyable way to spend 100 minutes.

The CGI effects however, are borderline comical - it's almost like they let the work experience student do them.

Just got out of the cinema and been one of my favourite films i've seen at the cinema for a while. I know what you mean about it being a bit cheesy. Don't know why Morgan Freeman was the vice president just made it a bit stupid.

Guest seanfox778

Predestination. I think I enjoyed it, when it finished I thought it was great even though I didn't have a clue what had just happened. The first act is a little slow but when it all gets going you'll all be sitting there going "say whaaat!" It's a bit like Looper crossed with 12 Monkeys, I'll give it a 7/10. I'll probably have to watch it again though.

post-1100-0-36384300-1459107450_thumb.jp

Just watched Olympus Has Fallen cos Netflix has decided it doesn't want me to watch the US version anymore and I'm stuck with UK Netflix and its shitty selections.

I could have sworn I'd seen this film before. Was adamant all the way through. Then I realised I'd seen White House Down. Which is the same film.

Took the kids to see Zootropolis today. Yet again, Disney deliver the goods and it was just brilliant from start to finish. Great movie, lots of laughs for all the family and a superb soundtrack. Won't be surprised if this breaks records, the cinema was packed. 9/10