Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just watched the above film. Mike Bassett. Some funny moments. Worst bit was the beginning where Norwich beat City in some cup final.

There was even a Leicester player in the squad. Some psycho centre half.Strange that they mentioned sports science as it is part of the strategy City use in training but in the film it took seven players out through injury.

It is available on YouTube. Also watched the first episode of the TV series. Not so good. It worked as a  film not a series on ITV.

The Bother's Grimsby. Very Funny. Need to like anal humour though.

The Elephant gang bang was hilarious.

Sacha Cohen is original.

Captain America : Civil War,decent but didnt really need to be 2 1/2 hours long,Spiderman cameo was good tho 7/10

Watched it last night. I wasn't sure who was on who's side. Enjoyed it though. It was a bad stream with a noisy background. Also parts of it had Chinese or Japanese subtitles anytime anything in English was shown or they never spoke in English. Plenty of action scenes and damage done to buildings. Probably also 7/10

Captain America : Civil War,decent but didnt really need to be 2 1/2 hours long,Spiderman cameo was good tho 7/10

I watched that last night too. It was what it was but it was quite enjoyable all the same. 7/10 is about right.

Watched War Games for the first time, it started off okay but I found it really dragged in the final half an hour. At times it felt the movie was moving too slow for a story which involved a race against time to move faster. To be honest a lot of people kept telling me this was such an awesome, classic movie. However I found it very disappointing to be fair, Matthew Broderick was okay, in fact this probably the best performance I've seen him give, in later years he really was in some bad movies.

Edited by Leicesterpool

X-Men:Apocalypse,decent start but then just turns into long drawn out fight scenes,Quicksilver is great and easily has the best scenes in the movie and Olivia Munn !! :wub:   7/10 ( for Quicksilver)

Edited by rico

Guest seanfox778

I watched Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer last night. That was really messed up and disturbing. Michael Rooker is a good actor though, I heard he stayed in character throughout the filming of the movie.