Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

2 hours ago, baker11 said:

3 of our academy products in that Notts team. Patel is Leicester born and played at Banks in his younger years too.

Think he went to private school in Worksop though didn't he? Guessing that's how he got poached.

Good little first innings recovery this.

On 4/6/2017 at 12:43, Narborough Bod said:

Really? He's abused more players and supporters than I've had hot dinners. Plus, I've had personal abuse from him directly on twitter, so I'm in a fairly good position to comment on what he says behind closed doors.

He may love the club, and I admire his passion, I'm just appalled at the way he goes about communicating it to the world. Some of the stuff he posts, implying direct conversation with players, just shouldn't be in the public domain.

See your mate making a threat to LCCC giving them 7 days to come clean on why Keith Piper was sacked.If not he will reveal all

10 hours ago, everton carr said:

See your mate making a threat to LCCC giving them 7 days to come clean on why Keith Piper was sacked.If not he will reveal all

Interesting...I thought Piper left due to family reasons, or that was the official line anyway.

I had a ding dong with him over Niall O'Brien leaving. He was spouting stuff about the ins and outs of his departure claiming he knew all the details. I had it on good authority from someone at the time that O'Brien was trying to put a lid on it as it was not helping his situation. Surprise, surprise, Nobby hasn't found a club since his departure. 

You're right, the guys does love the club, but then Bernie loves City too!!

On a serious note though, do you genuinely believe that it's in the best interests of the club to have this type of information (if true) spread over the internet?

I think the way they did it was what got on everyone's tits. By all accounts he was away with Ireland and the county just left a message on his phone. Pretty amateurish, but Nobby was very dignified about the whole thing...disappointed to leave, disappointed about the ending, but fairly pragmatic. Just some other dick spouting the specific details over the internet.

Here's a question though, what the hell was the agent doing? as shitty as the County may have been, whey wasn't his agent involved?