Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

23 minutes ago, MattP said:

Carberry looks about finished anyway looking at his scores this season, McKay going is a disaster, our main strike bowler.

How in gods name is McKay going a disaster?Been a great bowler for the club but sadly at the age of 34 and already retired from first class cricket in Australia way past his best..22 wickets this season at almost 40 says it all really.Let's just hope we have a decent overseas player signed for next season.

2 minutes ago, everton carr said:

How in gods name is McKay going a disaster?Been a great bowler for the club but sadly at the age of 34 and already retired from first class cricket in Australia way past his best..22 wickets this season at almost 40 says it all really.Let's just hope we have a decent overseas player signed for next season.

Apologies, I meant for the shorter format as he was comfortably our best bowler in the T20.

We certainly need a strike bowler.

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

Apologies, I meant for the shorter format as he was comfortably our best bowler in the T20.

We certainly need a strike bowler.

Yep I agree about the t20 Matt.Just hope we get the next overseas signing right.Smaller clubs like ours really need a good one.Look at what Kleneveldt has done for Northants in the last couple of years

3 hours ago, theessexfox said:

Essex have managed to get a lead of 180+ after following on from being bowled for 76. I'd back us to bowl them out as well with the form our bowlers were in, this team has been immense all year. I'm working there the last 4 day game, hopefully it'll be a nice celebration. 

Bowled them out for 76, maiden 5-for for Sam Cook lol this team keeps surpassing itself. 

22 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Graham Onions leaving Durham. Get on the phone lads...

Sounds like he's just after the security of a 2 year contract... Certainly worth a shot. Be very surprised if there's not another county in for him who are less of a total shambles though, he's still got a lot to offer if he stays fit.