Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Typical Foxes have them at 250-7 and let them get up to 438 on a decent ish track then lost a quick wicket, now for the last few years that would have sparked a collapse but no dug in and got to within 20 or so and only lost wickets towards the end as they looked to push on. Not an easy scoring wicket so batted 130 odd overs or so is a positive result for the Foxes and a lot better than recent years lets hope there is some play this weekend.

Chappell to Warwickshire. Disappointing. However he seems to be permanently injured still has alot to do to turn that potential into an end product, bowling 9ccasionally would help. Average of 53 with the ball!

Varun Aaron should be worth a look tomorrow!

Good solid batting to reach 267-5 at the close but still some weird goings on. Forecast for tomorrow awful and we didn't go for 300 and the extra batting point and could have given Derby an extra point, might have been worth getting to 250 then having a few overs at Derby

It’s a shame that we only got 2 days’ play and we’re only playing for points, but it’s nice to see us getting runs (especially in the testing early summer conditions). Early days for Nixon, but it feels like we've got a bit more of a spine and we may finally be moving in the right direction.

2 hours ago, Corky said:

Shame we couldn't claim another couple of bonus points (20 runs and one wicket needed) but another positive draw.

Just need that first win.

I do feel we’ve been short changed not having an early away game where we could of put the opposition in and potentially skittled them cheaply, the advantage is definitely with the away team in April especially this year with the rubbish weather.

11 hours ago, Corky said:

Shame we couldn't claim another couple of bonus points (20 runs and one wicket needed) but another positive draw.

Just need that first win.

Every chance with Durham up next 

I almost feel like I'm dreaming with with us passing 250 and only 3 wickets down. I'm waiting for it to go wrong. 

On another note, I'm sure you guys will have noticed Marcus Trescothick score exactly 100 for Somerset. 42 years old and still better than most batsman around. Who knows how many more runs he should have got for England. 

• Like 1