Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

They did well today really. Started at half ten, lost three wickets and the opposition knocked the runs off and we still managed to fit in a rain break and was all rapped up by 1120. Proper grit shown. 

They have been pathetic this season. Feel sorry for Cosgrove 

On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 23:18, Zorrovolpe said:

Stevens always trots out the "fired up against LCCC because they let me go" narrative, conveniently forgetting that he could hardly buy a run in his final season here, and there was little sign of him developing the bowling prowess that he subsequently showed.  Credit to him for turning his career around, but he won't admit that he was appalling towards the end of his days at Grace Road.

To be fair, he averaged 39 in his last season with us and was binned off in favour of Sadler & Maunders so I think he had a point. And probably not his fault that we hardly ever bowled him.

I'd get rid of any batsman who regularly played 4 day cricket this year apart from Cosgrove, Dexter and a couple of the young guys.

Dire.

Shambles of a season from Shreck and the coach opening their gob at day 1.

Robson finding a better county almost immediately after handing in his cards says it all.

13 hours ago, HaroldBazBo said:

I'd get rid of any batsman who regularly played 4 day cricket this year apart from Cosgrove, Dexter and a couple of the young guys.

Dire.

Shambles of a season from Shreck and the coach opening their gob at day 1.

Robson finding a better county almost immediately after handing in his cards says it all.

Easier said then done all on contracts for next season.Regarding Robson hardly set the world alight at Sussex has he?

Was not able to check the score until after the close of play but was not in the least bit surprised to see what's happened. It's almost laughable. No doubt it'll all be over in less than an hour today, like the last game. Just don't know where we go from here but I do think we have to clear out a lot of this squad and start again.