Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

3 hours ago, Cake said:

Please explain Rhodes? Please some one!

Swindells not playing? I mean explain it to me

Rhodes is useless. It was obvious from his prior record. No idea why we persist with him or even signed him in the first place for that matter, especially on a 2 or 3 year contract. 

As for today's game, we've been sadly totally outclassed by a much better team.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

Bowling and fielding has been really good so far. I think we have a decent blend in the field. Look fit and up for the challenge. 

Two batsmen possibly three short. Dearden and Rhodes poor, Dearden does at least get on with it. 

Lets give Swindells a go and Patel who we have on loan! 

Still in this. First loss so lets not get to down. 

9 hours ago, Cake said:

Bowling and fielding has been really good so far. I think we have a decent blend in the field. Look fit and up for the challenge. 

Two batsmen possibly three short. Dearden and Rhodes poor, Dearden does at least get on with it. 

Lets give Swindells a go and Patel who we have on loan! 

Still in this. First loss so lets not get to down. 

Agree with all of that. Such a shame that Delaney shelled that chance given by Hales when he was on 8. Had he taken that, it could have been a much closer game, even though our own score was sub standard.

• Like 1

Got a few wickets Klein bowled well this year in the games we have played. Been impressed. Seems to improve with age. 

Griffiths bowling like a drain at the other hand. At his pace you would think a basic line and length would be easy enough. 

3 hours ago, Cake said:

Got a few wickets Klein bowled well this year in the games we have played. Been impressed. Seems to improve with age. 

Griffiths bowling like a drain at the other hand. At his pace you would think a basic line and length would be easy enough. 

I think questions do have to be asked about Griffiths to be honest. Young and at Leics though, so maybe Notts can be persuaded to add him to their collection?

For anyone who has been watching it, how has Evans bowled?

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

I think questions do have to be asked about Griffiths to be honest. Young and at Leics though, so maybe Notts can be persuaded to add him to their collection?

For anyone who has been watching it, how has Evans bowled?

Bowled quite well. All stuck at it really. 

Lilley bowled well. Not really seen him bowl much before tbh