Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

38 minutes ago, Cake said:

Hope we give Patel a go next game. From what the Essex chat seems to indicate he is a decent player but they have about 10 batsmen in front of him  

Agreed we seem very short of numbers in the batting dept with Azad and Sam Evans not T20 players and Hill injured.

27 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Agreed we seem very short of numbers in the batting dept with Azad and Sam Evans not T20 players and Hill injured.

For some reason he isnt even in the squad? So why get him in on loan? 

Weighill not in the squad either

On 24/08/2020 at 15:22, The People's Hero said:

I realise I'm talking to myself here but Nottinghamshire haven't won a FC game in 26 attempts. I really hope we aren't going to end that run or them.

Don't tell Agnew, he might want them cut from the first class list.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Don't tell Agnew, he might want them cut from the first class list.

Agnew is an absolute plum. Almost everything he says is complete rubbish or so obvious as to be completely banal.

Didn't seem to have a problem with the county when it was paying his wages and giving him the platform to get in to the England side (rarely).

Complete cockbadger.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Agnew is an absolute plum. Almost everything he says is complete rubbish or so obvious as to be completely banal.

Didn't seem to have a problem with the county when it was paying his wages and giving him the platform to get in to the England side (rarely).

Complete cockbadger.

It's a shame he's changed his tune from a few years ago.He used to be one of the few who called the likes of Willis and Atherton for wanting to have less counties fewer matches etc

I remember watching Agnews debut for England. Like a car crash. I mean England were weak and the West Indies were arguably the best test side of all time but it was embarrassing. 

Baptism of fire! 

He was a decent bowler for County though. 

9 hours ago, Cake said:

I remember watching Agnews debut for England. Like a car crash. I mean England were weak and the West Indies were arguably the best test side of all time but it was embarrassing. 

Baptism of fire! 

He was a decent bowler for County though. 

Tbf he was more then decent he was bloody brilliant.Deserved a recall in the late 80s when he took almost 200 wickets in 2 season esp when you think how many times Derek Pringle got picked

• Like 1

4 hours ago, everton carr said:

Tbf he was more then decent he was bloody brilliant.Deserved a recall in the late 80s when he took almost 200 wickets in 2 season esp when you think how many times Derek Pringle got picked

He was more than decent yes. 

I used to love watching Leicestershire then. "Bullhead" Parsons was my favourite, ran in like Shoaib Akthar then bowled about 78mph. Great competitor though. Could bat also 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Did anyone else get a stream of the Lancs game going via the ECB website? I registered and logged on but only the Worcestershire v Northants game was listed...

Yep I had that problem for a start but then I went on the Lancashire website and found it on there