Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thamesmead addick

Paddy McCarthy & Matty Holland

Thing is i dont think it is likley, most of the rumours have been pretty unsubstanciated just seems we're linked with him because he's MKDons "star" player... but i cant see Milan forking out £1mil+ for a League Two player, even if Allen wanted to spend that kind of money on him and I'm not sure he does. :dunno:

hahahahaha if we get 1 mill for paddy then i will laugh all day and night, its daylight robbery. il also eat my hat! its not gona happen....... if it is then MA is a massiah!!! and a bloody good business man.

as for Holland i think hed be quality in the championship, i think all this old timer stuff is rubbish, at 33 he has atleast naother two years in him and i dont see why he cant play in the premiership next year if we go up. People seem to say 30 somit is old, how many people on here are like 40 sommit and still playing competitive football? i know its lower league and slightly different but players will last till there about 36 if they want to, but they often decide to retire while there on the high. I also beleive Milan and MA have a big faith in the youth here and beleive that in 2 or 3 years we will have many of the current youth players in our squad, the youth are the old timers succesors if you ask me

Now all we need is someone daft enough to pay money for Elvis and we are in business.

One of the girls I work with would probably pay for 'a night with him'. She lives her life by the 'once you go black you never go back' enigma (although I don't think there's anything mysterious about it at all, I think we all bloody know the reasons why!!)

£1M would be a miracle deal for paddy Mac as I don't see him as part of MA's plans for next year especially if de zeeuw comes aswell.

although we may be tucking charlton up for this deal but the figures mentioned for MCleod (£1.2 - £1.6) are still baffling me, I'd pay £750k tops.

MK Dons could be the winners at the end of all this.

However getting Holland in would be a superb piece of Business.

Leicester City captain Paul 'Paddy' McCarthy has been linked with a move to The Addicks.

The 24-year-old defender has one year left on his three year deal at Leicester, who are looking for a fee in the region of £1million.

McCarthy orginally came from Manchester City and became a favourite with the Leicester fans, due to his no-nonsense style of play.

Paul McCarthy? Hahaha it that Paul McCartney or Patrick McCarthy lol.

lol Rather you have him than us... god if this is true it's hilarious... you wanted to sign the worst centre back at the club! lol!

goodness me. yes please.

I do think though this is the sort of thing that will come back to haunt us. 3-4 years time paddy will be a quality defender. doesnt help us now of course as we need a good def NOW.

1m? everyones happy. :-)

Well actually the best possible deal would be Hammond out Henry in :whistle:

Oh i wish i was as quick witted as you! (not to mention the chance of Hammond-Henry happening is as likely as Forest being European Champions again!!!):thumbup:

Archived