Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

So my two biggest and longest serving clients who generate about 75% of my income have both decided to part company with me this week - what are the odds of that?!  :rolleyes:

Oh well, never mind. It was good while it lasted :D

Time to get my Sales & Marketing machine back in gear which I hate with a passion. 

The joys of working for ones self. You never know what's around the corner, and become accustomed to living with the ambiguity and uncertainty!

But I trust things will work themselves out. No point worrying or stressing about it - so onwards and upwards!!!

You seem to have a great attitude to your life mate I'm sure things will pick up with that positive outlook. :thumbup:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

You seem to have a great attitude to your life mate I'm sure things will pick up with that positive outlook. :thumbup:

Cheers mate, appreciate it. All good things come to an end at some stage I guess. Had a feeling 2017 might be a bit of a challenge lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Cheers mate, appreciate it. All good things come to an end at some stage I guess. Had a feeling 2017 might be a bit of a challenge lol

Like others have said you have a great attitude and you seem like a sensible and intelligent guy to work things out. Best of luck.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Like others have said you have a great attitude and you seem like a sensible and intelligent guy to work things out. Best of luck.

Thanks dude :thumbup: I haven't told the wife yet cos she'll panic like fvck lol

Things will work themselves out just as they're intended to do....

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Cheers CF you legend you. Hope your having a great holiday mate! :beer:

Yes thank you mate but back to those icy blasts in a few days ...     Off out in a bit ...    It's my birthday you know ...     I think that's 4 this week ....    :D

• Like 1

Managed to miss the vast majority of the Leicester game (might not have been a bad thing) after locking my keys in my car. I've got a 2002 Audi with a boot release button on the key that doesn't actually unlock the whole car. Dropped my shopping in the boot and my keys must have got caught on one of the bags. Dropped the boot and I'm stuck lol My flat key was with my car keys, my spare car key was at home and my spare home key which I meant to give back to my mum was in the flat too. Thankfully the AA bloke managed to pick the lock!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Managed to miss the vast majority of the Leicester game (might not have been a bad thing) after locking my keys in my car. I've got a 2002 Audi with a boot release button on the key that doesn't actually unlock the whole car. Dropped my shopping in the boot and my keys must have got caught on one of the bags. Dropped the boot and I'm stuck lol My flat key was with my car keys, my spare car key was at home and my spare home key which I meant to give back to my mum was in the flat too. Thankfully the AA bloke managed to pick the lock!

That post is made even funnier with your accompanying avatar

19 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

In the local and can't believe what I'm hearing, apparently the tactics today where spot on and we was unlucky ?

Is your local the Market Tavern? Being on the ale since breakfast is the only excuse for that sort of football punditry 

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Bought a big basket of comfort food on the way home from the game and now about to overdose on cholesterol

Cant decide who's got the best avatar ...    You or buzzerb ....     Tough one.

And I'd suggest a few sherbets with the food ...   :thumbup:

10 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Cant decide who's got the best avatar ...    You or buzzerb ....     Tough one.

And I'd suggest a few sherbets with the food ...   :thumbup:

Beers lined up. :)

Buzzer B's old avatar won hands down :thumbup: 

Edited by Mike Oxlong