Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Close enough:  I make no exaggeration when I say she was literally begging me to get my willy out in my car outside of my house in full view of the public at 4 in the afternoon but alas I'm slightly too prudish for that so I put up a stand until she agreed to go inside lol  To top it all off once she had her fill she declared that her next wish was to be fed daily so to speak and also for permission to clean my bedroom.  The perfect woman.

I feel like to anyone reading it this story's rather obviously bollocks of Tincy proportions but I assure you all it's the truth and I'm just as confused by this sudden turn of events as everyone else is.

Kin el, you jammy fooker! Good for you mate. Keep us posted on the next erotic episode. I used to buy Fiesta and Mayfair for stories like this...:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Close enough:  I make no exaggeration when I say she was literally begging me to get my willy out in my car outside of my house in full view of the public at 4 in the afternoon but alas I'm slightly too prudish for that so I put up a stand until she agreed to go inside lol  To top it all off once she had her fill she declared that her next wish was to be fed daily so to speak and also for permission to clean my bedroom.  The perfect woman.

I feel like to anyone reading it this story's rather obviously bollocks of Tincy proportions but I assure you all it's the truth and I'm just as confused by this sudden turn of events as everyone else is.

Marry her

Quick update for you all: Hot crazy punk girl wants to spend the night at my place getting stoned and staying over.  

This kind of thing does not happen to me,  I'm a little scared tbh:  After last season and now this I'm convinced I'm stuck either in a coma or a horribly glitchy computer simulation. lol

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Quick update for you all: Hot crazy punk girl wants to spend the night at my place getting stoned and staying over.  

This kind of thing does not happen to me,  I'm a little scared tbh:  After last season and now this I'm convinced I'm stuck either in a coma or a horribly glitchy computer simulation. lol

Have you recently found employment with the Vivid Entertainment Group ?

Tomorrow it will be a Latina bikini car wash scene

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

pics

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

pics or gtfo