Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

13 hours ago, KingGTF said:

The other day when I got back to my flat, the guy that owns the Indian below stopped me to complain about all the rubbish in front of the door. I agreed with him as it was pissing me off too, having to step over black bags to get in is not what I want to be doing. Anyway, it would appear the big notice on the inside that says rubbish is collected on Thursday so put it out Wednesday night is too difficult a concept for the other fellows that occupy the set of flats. Well I caught one of them in the act of putting their rubbish out, not on a Wednesday, and confronted him over it. He protested that he didn't know how things work in this country, despite the sign that you have to look at every time you leave/put the rubbish out. I eventually called him an obnoxious **** (mainly cos he was) and he returned to his flat with his bag in hand. Today I get a call off the lettings agent to warn me because I've had a complaint against me for harassment and if it was to happen again, I would be evicted. I get back today and some bellend has put their rubbish out without even putting it in a bag so we have a pile of tissues containing god knows what and all other crap just piled up in front of the door. Had to Colin Jackson it to get in.

very very unlikely you'd get evicted just because of that. they'd have trouble proving it or enforcing it. 

On 1/24/2017 at 18:58, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'd see your GP mate and get your bloods done. You might have a virus or be deficient in something. Or you might just be exhausted, in which case you know what to do! Hope you get better soon :thumbup:

You're such a thoughtful, helpful, caring soul Muzzett .....    I propose we have a 'DEAR IZZY' thread where troubled peeps can write to you directly for advice  with their problems.    :thumbup: 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You're such a thoughtful, helpful, caring soul Muzzett .....    I propose we have a 'DEAR IZZY' thread where troubled peeps can write to you directly for advice  with their problems.    :thumbup: 

lol Bless you mate, not sure my wife would agree though :rolleyes:

Just don't like to see a fellow Fox struggling I guess!

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

The soft lad's been possessed by the ghost of Claire Rayner lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Bellend Sebastian said:

Got a piece of poo into a tiny jar (only to be told later it was the wrong one), been vomited on AND walked past Parliamentary Undersecretary for Transport Andrew Jones.

Beat that

You're a bit early for the derby game mate

22 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Got a piece of poo into a tiny jar (only to be told later it was the wrong one), been vomited on AND walked past Parliamentary Undersecretary for Transport Andrew Jones.

Beat that

How did you get the wrong piece of poo into a tiny jar? :blink:

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm not an expert

10 minutes ago, Beliall said:

No, just seems odd you being at the ipoo so early

I don't want to miss out on the atmosphere. 24 hrs before the game is the optimum time for it, is my belief

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

I think he's full of crap, honestly.

Yes

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Maybe he didn't realise that it had to be a piece of his own poo and inserted a piece that had emerged from the Parliamentary Undersecretary for Transport?

11 minutes ago, bovril said:

I think he's full of crap, honestly.

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

A tiny jar less full now.

6 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Yes

Unsuccessful punnage attempt on my part. 

Edited by bovril

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Maybe he didn't realise that it had to be a piece of his own poo and inserted a piece that had emerged from the Parliamentary Undersecretary for Transport?

I was going to tell him about it, but he seemed busy.

It's OK though, I can write him a letter