Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Quick update for you all: Hot crazy punk girl wants to spend the night at my place getting stoned and staying over.  

This kind of thing does not happen to me,  I'm a little scared tbh:  After last season and now this I'm convinced I'm stuck either in a coma or a horribly glitchy computer simulation. lol

She's gonna nick all your stuff.

7 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Btw being off social media I have no pic source and no I'm not having a photo shoot for all your perverted pleasures.

Well maybe, I'll see what I can do chaps.  No promises.

shit excuse lol. just cos you're not on it doesn't mean she doesn't either!

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

She's gonna nick all your stuff.

shit excuse lol. just cos you're not on it doesn't mean she doesn't either!

lol It also means that even if I knew her surname I still couldn't see her account without signing up.  I've tried looking at another friend's friend list to find her but facebook won't let me view anything without signing up.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

lol It also means that even if I knew her surname I still couldn't see her account without signing up.  I've tried looking at another friend's friend list to find her but facebook won't let me view anything without signing up.

what's her name then 

Just now, AKCJ said:

bloody hell stans keen

Ikr it's like being in a gestapo interrogation room.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

what's her name then 

Nah man the relationship's not at the giving out names on internet chat forums stage just yet.

• Like 1

There's got to be a trap I'm not seeing here: After last night's antics I woke up to morning head today and I'm still just baffled because saying I have no game is an overestimation of my abilities.  The only conclusion is I'm currently in a lot of danger.

If at any point in the near future a day or two passes without me making any posts on here I want you lads to get Interpol's human trafficking or black market organ units on alert.

Over breakfast i have a quick gander at a little news sheet called 'Britain Today' ....    As you can see the hot news is a study by a Leicester student on just how quick Zombies could take over the world ....    Important news that's for sure ...

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Over breakfast i have a quick gander at a little news sheet called 'Britain Today' ....    As you can see the hot news is a study by a Leicester student on just how quick Zombies could take over the world ....    Important news that's for sure ...

I can understand why studying for 3 years in Leicester would lead you to such a conclusion.

On 6.01.2017 г. at 13:00, Carl the Llama said:

There's got to be a trap I'm not seeing here: After last night's antics I woke up to morning head today and I'm still just baffled because saying I have no game is an overestimation of my abilities.  The only conclusion is I'm currently in a lot of danger.

If at any point in the near future a day or two passes without me making any posts on here I want you lads to get Interpol's human trafficking or black market organ units on alert.

Don't be surprised. Many Eastern European men can be quite macho potato heads so the women quite like a bit of English self-deprecation. Actually women in general like self-deprecating humour.

It's been nice having this talk, Carl.

Edited by bovril
  • Like 1