Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, Buce said:

Llama-Walks-into-a-Bar-Perry-Duffin-The-Maitland-Mercury-Fairfax-Media.jpg.dde195fa1ce8df836214fddd4c89d433.jpg

That llamas naked and in bondage gear.  Surely the mods can't allow this lewd content?

56 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

He's on the wrong side of the bar, isn't he? Plus, I'd wager he's spat in that pint - you know llamas....

That's llamaist.

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I found out some great news for @Col city fan in that his new scooter made the top ten list for vehicles which will never be stolen.

Suzuki-Burgman-650-770x433.jpg

Suzuki Burgman 650
Why It Won't Be Stolen: Another huge, heavy bike (613 lbs). Add goofy scooter looks and non-motorcycle components into the mix and there's just no burning desire to use one to attack Range Rover drivers nor any demand for stolen parts.

lol

Do you ever fookin give up?

lol

2 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

man had to get up bare early to do one of these speed awareness courses. can’t wait. 

Mate, the Coffee and Doughnuts morning is decent. In all honesty I learnt a few bits that were quite interesting on mine. I had a pretty poor attitude before it started, but the bloke taking the course had a story to tell having lost his lorry driving job and kept everything short and sweet.

20 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

My lad (14) was delivering the weekly Newspaper and they stopped producing it ,so he wanted to earn some money.

So took himself off to B&M and stocked up and has started flogging Lucozades,chocolate and cookies from Tescos at school.

He has made himself £44 profit in 3 days?

The canteen sell Lucozade for £1.50 he is flogging his for £1 and I bought him 24 more yesterday(£12) only has 3 left!

One of the teachers even bought some cookies off him.

He hires lockers off people at 50p a day to keep his stock.

A few lads threatened to kick his head in if he didn't give them freebies,but he doesn't give a Sh!t.

As we speak he has just gone up the local shop looking for offers of buy one get one free.

Told him I don't want it to get in the way of his schoolwork.

What made me really proud was there is a girl in his class who hasn't a pot to p!ss in and he just gave her some chocolate and Lucozade because he feels sorry for her,brought a lump to my throat.

He is a pain in the arse sometimes at school being mischievous rather than naughty but he has a heart of gold and gestures like that out way the silliness IMO .

Really enjoyed reading this.No matter how your lad finishes his schooling, I hope he can take ALL these experiences, on a positive

Vain into his future, and also  keep that Entrepreneur spirit on an high....

Edited by fuchsntf

5 minutes ago, Watson said:

Starting my first 'proper job' on Monday. My commute is literally a 5 minute walk. I'm very much easing myself into full time work!

Good luck to you, ride a trott on the bad days, and hold onto the reins,

on the good days a few gallops will get you ahead, but keep hold of the reins.

Enjoy also those extra pennies, if your still at home dont forget your parents...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Mate, the Coffee and Doughnuts morning is decent. In all honesty I learnt a few bits that were quite interesting on mine. I had a pretty poor attitude before it started, but the bloke taking the course had a story to tell having lost his lorry driving job and kept everything short and sweet.

yer wasn’t bad tbf, could’ve done without it but wasn’t as boring as it could’ve been. didn’t get no doughnuts tho. 

Good trip to London to see a show ..  A Woman of No Importance by Oscar Wilde ...   then a bit of shopping then home on the train.     When we were seated a woman came down the aisle mumbling and waving her ticket ..  she sat down just to our left rolling her eyes and pulling faces ...   I was watching her thinking jeez woman you need a shave, then she caught my eye and scowled and hissed ! ...     I quickly looked back at my paper.   I heard the man on the opposite side of our table (who was already there when we got on), chuntering away on his phone ...   then he got more animated and raised his voice a bit with the odd expletive ...   I glanced over the top of my paper ...   hang on, where were the wires to the phone ? .. where were the ear buds ? ...   where was the phone !! ...   :o     I turned to Mrs CF and said ..  "This journey is going to be interesting".  

19 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Good trip to London to see a show ..  A Woman of No Importance by Oscar Wilde ...   then a bit of shopping then home on the train.     When we were seated a woman came down the aisle mumbling and waving her ticket ..  she sat down just to our left rolling her eyes and pulling faces ...   I was watching her thinking jeez woman you need a shave, then she caught my eye and scowled and hissed ! ...     I quickly looked back at my paper.   I heard the man on the opposite side of our table (who was already there when we got on), chuntering away on his phone ...   then he got more animated and raised his voice a bit with the odd expletive ...   I glanced over the top of my paper ...   hang on, where were the wires to the phone ? .. where were the ear buds ? ...   where was the phone !! ...   :o     I turned to Mrs CF and said ..  "This journey is going to be interesting".  

Sorry mate, long day :ph34r:.

On 10/10/2017 at 16:11, cambridgefox said:

My lad (14) was delivering the weekly Newspaper and they stopped producing it ,so he wanted to earn some money.

So took himself off to B&M and stocked up and has started flogging Lucozades,chocolate and cookies from Tescos at school.

He has made himself £44 profit in 3 days?

The canteen sell Lucozade for £1.50 he is flogging his for £1 and I bought him 24 more yesterday(£12) only has 3 left!

One of the teachers even bought some cookies off him.

He hires lockers off people at 50p a day to keep his stock.

A few lads threatened to kick his head in if he didn't give them freebies,but he doesn't give a Sh!t.

As we speak he has just gone up the local shop looking for offers of buy one get one free.

Told him I don't want it to get in the way of his schoolwork.

What made me really proud was there is a girl in his class who hasn't a pot to p!ss in and he just gave her some chocolate and Lucozade because he feels sorry for her,brought a lump to my throat.

He is a pain in the arse sometimes at school being mischievous rather than naughty but he has a heart of gold and gestures like that out way the silliness IMO .

Good lad, I did the same at school, made over £1.5k over the course of about 18 months, got all my stock from Home Bargains!

Good of the teacher to support his entrepreneurial side and making a purchase! 

More "How was your night?". After nearly 30 years of marriage, I've started kicking my wife! Admittedly it was while I was asleep, but it's 4 times in the past couple of months. Once I drew blood.. I'm just worried that I might get a red card for all that rough stuff, or single beds as it's known.

Although I'd be asleep, I did wonder if I could do a decent job in our midfield, as I can obviously kick forwards?

32 minutes ago, Mayofox said:

More "How was your night?". After nearly 30 years of marriage, I've started kicking my wife! Admittedly it was while I was asleep, but it's 4 times in the past couple of months. Once I drew blood.. I'm just worried that I might get a red card for all that rough stuff, or single beds as it's known.

Although I'd be asleep, I did wonder if I could do a decent job in our midfield, as I can obviously kick forwards?

you'd commit a lot of fouls by the sounds of it. 

off to Snowdonia tomorrow. Got a cottage for the weekend with few people from work. Climbing Mount Snowdon on Saturday.

Never been in to the mountain-climbing thing but think this will be quite enjoyable. Don't really have the clothes for it though, yet! Buying a windproof jacket tonight. Any specific footwear or other clothing needed? Apparently there's 2 routes up the mountain and we're taking the easier, non-professional route up...

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

off to Snowdonia tomorrow. Got a cottage for the weekend with few people from work. Climbing Mount Snowdon on Saturday.

Never been in to the mountain-climbing thing but think this will be quite enjoyable. Don't really have the clothes for it though, yet! Buying a windproof jacket tonight. Any specific footwear or other clothing needed? Apparently there's 2 routes up the mountain and we're taking the easier, non-professional route up...

My first thought would be Long Johns and a balaclava. Sounds like an interesting weekend. I will think of you walking up a cold mountain whilst I am by the pool with my gut out lol 

Just now, kingcarr21 said:

My first thought would be Long Johns and a balaclava. Sounds like an interesting weekend. I will think of you walking up a cold mountain whilst I am by the pool with my gut out lol 

mate, i don't plan on mugging anyone while I'm up there!

And if that's what you'll be like, I definitely won't be thinking of you, in the nicest possible way lollol

To be fair, I was in the glorious sunshine of Madrid last weekend so swings and roundabouts, as they say!

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

mate, i don't plan on mugging anyone while I'm up there!

And if that's what you'll be like, I definitely won't be thinking of you, in the nicest possible way lollol

To be fair, I was in the glorious sunshine of Madrid last weekend so swings and roundabouts, as they say!

I remember working away one year, I was on nightshift and the temperatures went as low as -20. This was in Lincolnshire, I got a balaclava from Blacks. Best £10 I ever spent. Amazing for keeping your face warm. Going up a mountain it would be the first thing I pack.

Let FT know how it goes so I can see if I will be saying 'I told you so' lol 

Oh, and you typing that you wont think of me means you are thinking of me.

Perv lollollol 

Just now, kingcarr21 said:

I remember working away one year, I was on nightshift and the temperatures went as low as -20. This was in Lincolnshire, I got a balaclava from Blacks. Best £10 I ever spent. Amazing for keeping your face warm. Going up a mountain it would be the first thing I pack.

Let FT know how it goes so I can see if I will be saying 'I told you so' lol 

Oh, and you typing that you wont think of me means you are thinking of me.

Perv lollollol 

maybe I'll think about the balaclava then lol

I've added baselayers and walking boots to my shopping list.