Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

What the fook is on that plate  !! ...    whats all that white stuff ?? ...   and whats the big knobby thing below the burnt sausage ?? ...    and whats that half eaten brown thing on the right ?? ...   and is that the head of some gigantic snail at the bottom ?? ....    dis-bloody-gusting !!     Yuk !!!     

Cols wife went mental and fed him cock with jizz for breakkie.

On 14/10/2017 at 01:01, ScouseFox said:

have i completely lost the plot here, it’s mid october it’s been freezing for about a month an im sweating my tits off and the temperature is currently 19 degrees. hotter than most summer days. my heads gone. 

Same. Last night was okay but previous nights this past week I've been very warm at night.

There is another family staying with us, they are friends of my wife from Baltimore. It's actually really irritating me. Not even been 24hours yet. But the guy just talks constantly. So the majority of what he says is rubbish. Their kid is allergic to everything, the wife is allergic to shellfish. So when we went shopping it took forever checking every label. Some people should just stay home. They are also really slow. Takes them three times as long to do anything than our family. Trying to leave to go for a walk along the sea front becomes a massive production.

• Haha 1

back from Wales. Long journey and now time to get some well-earned rest!

Stayed in a village called Dolwyddelan which is right in the heart of Snowdonia National Park. The drive there for the most park was just pure traffic then we got on to the A5 (to get over the English/Welsh border and the weather turned as it the evening came in. 

Advice - if you're going to that part of the world, make sure you go during the day time! It was rainy and windy and most of the A5 going in to Snowdonia has no street lighting at all. Quite narrow roads and most of the time on these, it's a big fall down the valley so you have to be quite cautious especially as surface water builds up quite quickly if raining heavily. Even more dangerous when visibility is poor due to darkness and fog.

Saturday we made our way up towards the top of Mount Snowdon, starting from a place called Pont Bethania. Scenic views all the way on the drive to this place with large lakes surrounded by green and brown forestry upon the hills. @kingcarr21 I didn't need a balaclava!! I am very thankful for buying the very warm fleece and the waterproof/windproof trousers though! We thought we took an easy route up but turns out it was one of the hardest. Being inexperienced, we weren't to know this until about an hour and a half in to the walk lol 

@Buce, I bought walking boots but left them at home and realised too late to buy any new ones! Ended up wearing my normal, everyday trainers and they were expensive so as we walked up stepping in the mud and puddles it was emotionally painful lol. They were padded on the bottom though but had little grip - got to a point where I stopped caring though.

Made it to the top in about 3 hours but it was absurdly foggy and there was torrential rain at the summit so could barely see anyone; could barely see the people I was with! Cafe was shut at the top as well which was rubbish. 

Enjoyed the walk down, though. Was clearer so could get better views of the scenery. I'd do it again perhaps on a clearer day though and be a bit more prepared!

I would upload picturs but the max size to upload is only 1.95mb :dry:

6 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Weird seeing a house you used to live in badly damaged by fire - which looks like it started in what was my bedroom.

Looks nasty, hope everyone's OK

Is it this one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-41627656?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_east_midlands_today&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=english_regions

54 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Yes, that's the one. I had to check with my friend to see if their Dad still owned it (he didn't). Nobody dead, but someone ended up in QMC which suggests nasty burns, doesn't it?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, StanSP said:

back from Wales. Long journey and now time to get some well-earned rest!

Stayed in a village called Dolwyddelan which is right in the heart of Snowdonia National Park. The drive there for the most park was just pure traffic then we got on to the A5 (to get over the English/Welsh border and the weather turned as it the evening came in. 

Advice - if you're going to that part of the world, make sure you go during the day time! It was rainy and windy and most of the A5 going in to Snowdonia has no street lighting at all. Quite narrow roads and most of the time on these, it's a big fall down the valley so you have to be quite cautious especially as surface water builds up quite quickly if raining heavily. Even more dangerous when visibility is poor due to darkness and fog.

Saturday we made our way up towards the top of Mount Snowdon, starting from a place called Pont Bethania. Scenic views all the way on the drive to this place with large lakes surrounded by green and brown forestry upon the hills. @kingcarr21 I didn't need a balaclava!! I am very thankful for buying the very warm fleece and the waterproof/windproof trousers though! We thought we took an easy route up but turns out it was one of the hardest. Being inexperienced, we weren't to know this until about an hour and a half in to the walk lol 

@Buce, I bought walking boots but left them at home and realised too late to buy any new ones! Ended up wearing my normal, everyday trainers and they were expensive so as we walked up stepping in the mud and puddles it was emotionally painful lol. They were padded on the bottom though but had little grip - got to a point where I stopped caring though.

Made it to the top in about 3 hours but it was absurdly foggy and there was torrential rain at the summit so could barely see anyone; could barely see the people I was with! Cafe was shut at the top as well which was rubbish. 

Enjoyed the walk down, though. Was clearer so could get better views of the scenery. I'd do it again perhaps on a clearer day though and be a bit more prepared!

I would upload picturs but the max size to upload is only 1.95mb :dry:

Which route did you go up?

42 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Sky looks cool today 

38 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

everything looks yellow and ominous. the feeling of impending doom warms me. 

I'm not sure if i like it. It's all a bit trippy. Is it bright? is it dull? who knows??? :frantics:

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

But this isn't anything to do with global warming is it?

Have never seen the sky in such a strange state like this..

The argument about whether this has to do with global warming at all has seemed to drive quite a few online at present, but this article somewhat supports the belief that the occurrence today will be more common in Europe from now and it contributes this towards global warming changes.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/hurricane-ophelia-europe-tropical-storms-climate-change-2017-10?r=US&IR=T

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Absolutely beautiful in Holland right now, had a fantastic time on the theme park with the children and shortly off to the Italian restaurant for dinner. Wish every day could be like this. The only downside will probably be the match later, but we've got Amsterdam and Anne Frank's house to look forward to tomorrow 

• Like 1