Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

10 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Just found out the only person left in the office that isn't a total dick (apart from myself, of course...) handed in his notice this morning.

Kill me now.

The dicks shall inherit the earth.

In fact, I often think they already have.

30 minutes ago, Buce said:

1 hour ago, isaidno said:

Been swimming with dolphins in Mexico. It's never been something on my bucket list, but it really is an amazing experience. 

I wonder if it was on theirs? :dunno:

Can't imagine dolphins would have much use for buckets (or lists for that matter)...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, isaidno said:

Been swimming with dolphins in Mexico. It's never been something on my bucket list, but it really is an amazing experience. 

As a youth I swam with rats in Kilby canal and a bloke was washing his boat by using a bucket ..... does that count ?

Edited by RODNEY FERNIO
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Congrats mate,I know you had a few irons in the fire.

still in Cambridge?

Yep, gonna be baristaing at the Nero opposite the train station with a view to moving up into a more responsible position down the line.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Yep, gonna be baristaing at the Nero opposite the train station with a view to moving up into a more responsible position down the line.

Cue a procession of people turning up at the Nero opposite Cambridge train station, all asking to be served by Carl the Llama.....:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

My lad (14) was delivering the weekly Newspaper and they stopped producing it ,so he wanted to earn some money.

So took himself off to B&M and stocked up and has started flogging Lucozades,chocolate and cookies from Tescos at school.

He has made himself £44 profit in 3 days?

The canteen sell Lucozade for £1.50 he is flogging his for £1 and I bought him 24 more yesterday(£12) only has 3 left!

One of the teachers even bought some cookies off him.

He hires lockers off people at 50p a day to keep his stock.

A few lads threatened to kick his head in if he didn't give them freebies,but he doesn't give a Sh!t.

As we speak he has just gone up the local shop looking for offers of buy one get one free.

Told him I don't want it to get in the way of his schoolwork.

What made me really proud was there is a girl in his class who hasn't a pot to p!ss in and he just gave her some chocolate and Lucozade because he feels sorry for her,brought a lump to my throat.

He is a pain in the arse sometimes at school being mischievous rather than naughty but he has a heart of gold and gestures like that out way the silliness IMO .

Next Branson, good lad.

On 9/28/2017 at 18:18, Lovejoy said:

A bird took a shit on my black jeans this morning lol. Copped some funny looks walking past Cannon Street and took me a moment to realise why. Might have to pay the local TK Maxx a visit at lunch.

tut tut Tinder ay :(

I found out some great news for @Col city fan in that his new scooter made the top ten list for vehicles which will never be stolen.

Suzuki-Burgman-650-770x433.jpg

Suzuki Burgman 650
Why It Won't Be Stolen: Another huge, heavy bike (613 lbs). Add goofy scooter looks and non-motorcycle components into the mix and there's just no burning desire to use one to attack Range Rover drivers nor any demand for stolen parts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

3 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Cue a procession of people turning up at the Nero opposite Cambridge train station, all asking to be served by Carl the Llama.....:D

Llama-Walks-into-a-Bar-Perry-Duffin-The-Maitland-Mercury-Fairfax-Media.jpg.dde195fa1ce8df836214fddd4c89d433.jpg

• Haha 1