Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

I just turned over to BBC 4 ! Please tell me everyone was on acid because this stuff is shocking !

Did people actually listen to this stuff on Spotify ?

Just as you write that Shakin' Stevens comes on. :(

Watching the Undateables...

Really believe that using Disabled people for entertaintment purposes is absolutely outrageous, the show claims to help these people but lets face it it is just a big pisstake.

Same goes to Benefit Street.

Agreed. It's point and laugh disguised as being caring and concerned.

Still a good watch though sadly. 

Watching the Undateables...

Really believe that using Disabled people for entertaintment purposes is absolutely outrageous, the show claims to help these people but lets face it it is just a big pisstake.

Same goes to Benefit Street.

It can be that but at the same time it can be life affirming. The lad with learning difficulties choked me a bit. I hope it works out for him.

The lad with the funny nose went to college with my daughter.

Edited by Webbo

Just finished watching "Making a murderer", just thank your lucky stars our justice system albeit not perfect isn't as bent as the yanks. Totally illegal interview processes, unlawful searches and pathetic attempts of exhibit handling.

Being a former student in law I found it hard to watch at times. Anyway if you fancy something a bit different give it a watch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm just going to leave a link to an anime here - each episode is only a couple of minutes long so it's not a massive time investment.  Episodes 1-4 are legitimate masterpieces.  Even if you don't enjoy the first few it's worth taking the ten minutes required to watch them all.  I look forward to your expressions of gratitude.

(PS. Don't worry if your antivirus or whatever tells you it's a malicious link, it's just detecting some of the phishing adverts that sometimes pop up on that site. I trust none of you are stupid enough to click on dodgy ads.)