Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

18 hours ago, Countryfox said:

The woman on the sunbed next to me putting some sun tan lotion on her upper body ...      :jump: 

So it's stopped snowing then?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Green Room with Paul Provenza. Only lasted for two years, but its priceless.

Comedians just being brutally honest, but fvcking funny in the process.

Tim Minchin lol

Margaret Cho :appl:

Edited by MC Prussian

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Various YouTube videos on some of the most mysterious murder cases.

I'm hooked.

I love stuff like that. Used to be a series on TV here and I think it was maybe called "Crime Stories".

I like watching police interrogation vids on YT.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

After years of being told it's the best thing since sliced bread, I've started to watch 'The Wire' (now I've found it on Sky Go using my old man's log in :thumbup:)

Five episodes into S1 and I'm undecided. Can't help thinking it's all a bit dated now (2002, pagers etc.) but I do like some of the characters so will probably stick with it.

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

After years of being told it's the best thing since sliced bread, I've started to watch 'The Wire' (now I've found it on Sky Go using my old man's log in :thumbup:)

Five episodes into S1 and I'm undecided. Can't help thinking it's all a bit dated now (2002, pagers etc.) but I do like some of the characters so will probably stick with it.

Loved it many years ago, and have often thought about going through it again, but the bit in bold is what stops me :(

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Funnily enough I started it last week too, I’m only 2 or 3 in but it’s just about got me enough, to keep me coming back for now.

I can look past the time period, it’s no different to watching better call Saul for example but also I could at this stage easily forget to carry on with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Loved it many years ago, and have often thought about going through it again, but the bit in bold is what stops me :(

I shouldn't really let it put me off but at times it felt like I was watching Hill Street Blues. 

There's provably enough character interest to keep me watching though I think. McNulty, Bunk Moreland, Bubbles etc. are good value.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Funnily enough I started it last week too, I’m only 2 or 3 in but it’s just about got me enough, to keep me coming back for now.

I can look past the time period, it’s no different to watching better call Saul for example but also I could at this stage easily forget to carry on with it.

I'm exactly the same mate.

Think I'll probably stick with it because a) there's fvck all else I can find atm worth bingeing and b) everyone raved about it so I want to see what all the fuss is about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Izzy said:

I'm exactly the same mate.

Think I'll probably stick with it because a) there's fvck all else I can find atm worth bingeing and b) everyone raved about it so I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Third series of Sinner is good, wasn’t impressed with season 2 but this one has me hooked.

• Like 1