Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 minute ago, Buce said:

My fault.

Life is being a bitch atm and I let a troll get under my skin.

Not usually my style. Sorry.

Not really having that tbh Buce. You went in to the burger thread cracking about the veggie option (complete with graphs!) You knew you'd get a bit of stick back and none of it was particularly strong. lol

Just another day on FoxesTalk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Troll lol It's gonna shock you this but I've never actually beat someone up for being a vegetarian, it was a joke based around the fact the only thing he'd managed to conclusive find out from the thread was that no one liked vegetarians. 

Ok. I need to put you on ignore now before I get myself a ban.

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not really having that tbh Buce. You went in to the burger thread cracking about the veggie option (complete with graphs!) You knew you'd get a bit of stick back and none of it was particularly strong. lol

And yet it's me that's the troll! Beggars belief, very odd behavior, he always seemed alright to me before this nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I guess nobody wants to hear about the vegetarian option, but my daughter makes a fabulous burger out of roasted black turtle beans, onions, baby spinach, chick-pea flour, garlic, salt and pepper.

Delicious and no saturated fats.

Clearly a light hearted response. Then somebody attacks veggies and he defends himself with a graph, big deal.

Now lets just move on please.

• Like 2

"Attacks veggies"

FML :nigel:

Edit: if the mean nasty men WERE being too howwible to the poor veggie weggie then surely just delete those comments and let the thread stay open? Tint rocket science is it. It's a chuffing forum. Nothing worse than moderation for the sakes of it.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Clearly a light hearted response. Then somebody attacks veggies and he defends himself with a graph, big deal.

Now lets just move on please.

Graph was bollocks though weren't it Webbo. Not my fault he got upset because I pointed out his graph was bollocks (which it was, bollocks) 

You are right though I have recovered from those vile threats and as the wronged party think we should all move on. 

On a serious note @Finnegan I think it was just an attempt to diffuse the situation before it got out of hand, although now it's been done we can probably open it again? Should people actually wish to discuss burgers I think they should, I like burgers.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

For what? Locking it for what? I thought this was FoxesTalk. Isn't this FoxesTalk? I'm sorry, I thought this was FoxesTalk.

This is the what Grinds my Gears topic mate, so I'm going to get it back on topic

1) People who put you on ignore but make sure they make a point of telling you that they are putting you on ignore before they do it, I'm not bothered mate

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

This is the what Grinds my Gears topic mate, so I'm going to get it back on topic

1) People who put you on ignore but make sure they make a point of telling you that they are putting you on ignore before they do it, I'm not bothered mate

How about people who put you on ignore, make a point of telling you that they are putting you on ignore...but then don't put you on ignore?

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If I ever put you on ignore I'm going to go full out after I do. Have a plane fly laps of North West Leicester pulling a banner reading MANNY'S A TWAT for lulz.

That's not news In North West Leicestershire mate. People be looking up like yeah some gimp just wasted bear money telling us something we already know.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If I ever put you on ignore I'm going to go full out after I do. Have a plane fly laps of North West Leicester pulling a banner reading MANNY'S A TWAT for lulz.

On an aside, I will miss Robbie in his outfit but there are some quality moments in 'Hunt for the wilder people' - one of my favourite is toward the end when the cops are coming and they are holed up in that crazy guys house....

"What's the fastest way outta here?"

"Jetpack"

"Huh - you got one?"

"No. I just imagine that'd be the fastest way outta here."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Ha! Sounds like something Ultra would have done.

I've not actually wielded the IgnoreHammer on here yet (though there have been times when I've been sorely tempted, particularly in the Trump and science threads).

Oh I'll never ignore anyone, far too interesting. Much better than working on a Friday afternoon reading this utter crap. Plus I tried it once and up clicking on everything the person posted to find out what it said anyway so it was pretty pointless. In fact it made me even more interested in their posts than I was before because it was blocked.

Me? Weird? Oh yes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

On an aside, I will miss Robbie in his outfit but there are some quality moments in 'Hunt for the wilder people' - one of my favourite is toward the end when the cops are coming and they are holed up in that crazy guys house....

"What's the fastest way outta here?"

"Jetpack"

"Huh - you got one?"

"No. I just imagine that'd be the fastest way outta here."

lollol

****ing amazing. Ricky Baker is my new life guide.

Kingi you willy puller

You arsehole, I hate you heaps,

Please die soon, in pain

15 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Its that and that only, they dont give a sh!t about my car or your kid. 

My car gets twatted wherever i park and i take care not to run anyone (child or not) over.

Id like to see how many caring parents parked in the "special areas" if they were located over in a quiet, safe, spacious corner of the car park ...an extra 100 metres away from the door. :)

You want to carry all my shopping and shepherd my 3 kids across a busy car park ? 

We need one of these decent burger joints in Maidstone. That is all

I have no axe to grind with vegetarians, vegans, pescatarians until they or anyone else tries to tell me what to eat. 

Not sure where I'm going with this but I tell you who I reckon loves a burger. Alan Rogers.