Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

9 hours ago, bovril said:

I don't know what you do but if someone walked into my place of work and started shouting abuse at me we would call security.

Also I don't think there's anything that unprofessional about cupping ears, shushing the crowd, or even what Martinez was doing yesterday. 

Yeh fair point, nothing like that. Just usual ranting and raving. And tbf post covid if a client even swears at you, you can claim anxiety and can force an apology and a few dollars out of them. Which footballers obvs can’t out of abusive fans. 

I get stopped at passport control - Every. Single. Damn. Time. 

Queue up. Try the new machines. They never ever work. Go queue to see a person at a desk and respond to inane questions they already know the answers to. 

I’ve no idea why, but I’ve clearly been marked out to be dicked about with three or four times a year. 

On 19/04/2024 at 05:17, Stuntman_Mike said:

The popularity of blatantly fake eye lashes.

Particularly the oversized ones :nono:

terrible pic, but i HAD  to take it....
image.thumb.png.476dbe7547d163802fa2d82d13a8f5de.png

..this is a person buying.... EYELASHES...FROM A..... VENDING MACHINE!!!... they bought three sets :O  WTF lol 

• Haha 1

On 19/04/2024 at 14:03, bovril said:

I don't know what you do but if someone walked into my place of work and started shouting abuse at me we would call security.

Also I don't think there's anything that unprofessional about cupping ears, shushing the crowd, or even what Martinez was doing yesterday. 

I retract all previous comments. Vardy shouting at the West Brom fans ‘you’re staying down’ has put me in an unbeatable mood. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ozleicester said:

terrible pic, but i HAD  to take it....
image.thumb.png.476dbe7547d163802fa2d82d13a8f5de.png

..this is a person buying.... EYELASHES...FROM A..... VENDING MACHINE!!!... they bought three sets :O  WTF lol 

#stalker

• Haha 1

The other subject I steer away from as it seems the people with the loudest opinions frequently understand the least. 

• Like 1

My wife used to work for the largest gender clinic in the UK.  Shit is scary dude, and hence I will avoid this one.

28 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Harping on about “We don’t want too many Leicester Cities” in 2024 is boring. It was some American no mark who said because he had a vested interest in his stupid pre-season tournament.

Finally a gear ground as a result of others gears being ground by nonsense. People make media soundbites to line their own pockets, don't listen to it, certainly don't get annoyed by it!!

The yank is in the market to skim as much money as possible from his fellow yanks via pointless pre season games, that's OK.

4 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Finally a gear ground as a result of others gears being ground by nonsense. People make media soundbites to line their own pockets, don't listen to it, certainly don't get annoyed by it!!

The yank is in the market to skim as much money as possible from his fellow yanks via pointless pre season games, that's OK.

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me lol