Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

BBC News - Coronavirus: Fly-tipping rise prompts plea to reopen tips
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52314558

I'm afraid I've seen this firsthand on my bike rides recently. Some ***** have just dumped stuff down beautiful country lanes and (not that you can really rank fly tipping on badness) but some **** must have raised their flatbed down a valley face at my local river sprawling crap all down the valley face making it very difficult to clean up and destroying the natural outstanding beauty. 

A little project of mine is to catch the scallywags that are dropping litter by the river (crisp packets, bottles, sweet wrappers) they're doing it on a daily basis when they're fishing. I think I know the group so I'm waiting to catch one of them and I'm going to go all Steven Segal on them (peaceful lecture  obviously ...)

• Like 2

May well be a repeat entry given the nature of this ****, but I thought he deserves a special mention today given the sheer hipocrisy of him calling out the Saudi's in relation to NUFC when he's sat in Doha working for Quatar and abusing his daughters friends...

You will not believe what Richard Keys has just said – This is ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

May well be a repeat entry given the nature of this ****, but I thought he deserves a special mention today given the sheer hipocrisy of him calling out the Saudi's in relation to NUFC when he's sat in Doha working for Quatar and abusing his daughters friends...

A sad little (hairy) man

8 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

Superb nominations...you could also throw the rest of their disgusting families into the mix too. Bravo

Nepotism at its finest :thumbup:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ecdysiast said:

There's a bit of a cold war between Saudi and Qatar. The Saudis even set up a pirate version of Bien Sports. He was probably speaking under orders.

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt for bringing forward a lawsuit to sue the Chinese over the Cornoavirus. Do they really think they will obtain any financial compensation because of the virus, this will probably set a precedent for other states to attempt a lawsuit.

i guess they've gotta keep the lawyers busy!

14 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt for bringing forward a lawsuit to sue the Chinese over the Cornoavirus. Do they really think they will obtain any financial compensation because of the virus, this will probably set a precedent for other states to attempt a lawsuit.

i guess they've gotta keep the lawyers busy!

I am 100% behind this and one does not need to be so cynical. The Chinese tried to suppress the problem and then reported the situation late so that it did not show a bad light on Emporer Xi and China and has systematically underreported the consequences in terms of infections and deaths. Openess and honesty were required in this situation but these are not characteristics that the current Chinese regime would recognise.

6 hours ago, Steven said:

I am 100% behind this and one does not need to be so cynical. The Chinese tried to suppress the problem and then reported the situation late so that it did not show a bad light on Emporer Xi and China and has systematically underreported the consequences in terms of infections and deaths. Openess and honesty were required in this situation but these are not characteristics that the current Chinese regime would recognise.

That's not the reason why it's stupid though. It's stupid because everyone involved knows it will go nowhere and as a result it is nothing more than nationalistic posturing to score cheap votes and appeal. Learned, most likely, from the man in charge right now.

• Like 1