Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
markbsac

Leicester City v Leyton Orient Post Match

Never really got out of second gear but never had too. We could have had a hatful if we played near to the level we can. Davies was class again, apart from maybe be looking to shoot rather than passing a few times but he was flowing with confidence. King was improved alongside him. The front two were ok but a little frustrating. I know I'm probably on my own here but I'm not convinced by Gilbert, he gets away with a lot of stuff that Stearman would have been abused for.

All in all, easy 3 points.

2nd goal was strange. I was sure it was a goal, until I realised I was about the only one celebrating. Everyone around me thought the ref had given a foul against the keeper, and then the goal tune came on. Confusing.

cause davies was hurt, safety first like

Really good performance, made it look easy, despite several players not having great games. Helped by the fact that Orient, particularly in the first half, were all over the place. Perhaps it was a bit cold for them - I know it was for me, despite being wrapped up like a pensioner. I'm TOTALLY getting a flask if it carries on like this.

Met several FTers for the first time - a totally underwhelming experience for them no doubt, despite Raj's usual unbridled enthusiasm, but nice to put (sickeningly young) faces to names

Bit worried by Dyer today, didn't do much and didn't seem that up for it. Mind you, I think he knew he'd had a stinker when he came off, so maybe this is the nudge he needs to get back on it. Pleased with Gradel when he came on though, he looked hungry and had a few good runs.

Outrageously cold today.

Still, easy win and Mark Davies is an awesome player. Gradel did alright as well when he came on and hopefully he'll gradually build up his confidence and he'll get back to his best.

I hope there can be a mini pitch invasion if we do go up:) Every team seems to have one but us! :chant:

I have already had this discussion with the other half. I fully intend to be on a pitch at some stage this season, despite what he said.

Archived