Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Martin wants to stay

He's young, he's still learning (and keen to do so) and he doesn't have many faults.

I've not understood the venom he seems to invoke in the children of the forum.

I'd be happy to see him sign up for a full-time contract.

Not necessarily exclusive to Martin tho is it?

The criticism of some players on here is at times unbeleivable, the league table would suggest we have very few problems at Leicester but i suspect anyone from another club that reads through some of the threads on here would be quite confused?

Martin is IMO a good young keeper that is improving steadily, Id be more than happy if we sign him permanently.

heres an idea. Lets encourage the lad and help him improve??? :dunno:

When Hedersons played this season he has done very well in all his games and can't remember him making a horrible mistake.

Martin has been at fault for at least 6 goals conceded, flapped at crosses, got himself out of position, and made a lot more errors.

If Henderson gets himself fit again i have no doubt he will be straight back in the team.

When Hedersons played this season he has done very well in all his games and can't remember him making a horrible mistake.

Martin has been at fault for at least 6 goals conceded, flapped at crosses, got himself out of position, and made a lot more errors.

If Henderson gets himself fit again i have no doubt he will be straight back in the team.

Recently?

People have said he had a shaky start, but in recent weeks / months he's been very assured.

He will be out of his depth in the championship if we make it there

How can you know that? Have you seen him play in the championship?

As Thracian said, he's not had a lot to do so it's hard to judge, but since Hendo's injury I can't think of a blunder he's made. He's still young, if he was available for a reasonable price he'd be a good signing.

Maybe I've been spoiled by Fulop but Martin doesn't convince me yet. He doesn't have much to do in most games (there have even been games lately where he hasn't had a single save to make) and I don't think he's commanding enough, personally.

Having said that, it's good that he's thinking of a permanent move because it means he will want to impress. He has been and will continue to be busier without Tunchev and Davies for sure.

So why cant we fucking get Fulop again?

Errrr......perhaps because Fulop's now playing regular Premier League football, and may no longer be looking for a move to a lower-league club?

Archived