Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello all.

I'm new to the forum with this username. I've been lurking off-and-on with several different user names over the years. Nice to see some familiar names still here. First game watched was at Filbo in 1982, season ticket holder for a couple of years, irregular attender since but always kept an eye on results etc. These days, I watch only on the box as I can't afford to attend what with travel etc.

Right, back to lurking but I'm sure I'll pop up in thread or two from time to time. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo to all Foxes. I am new here in the forum. Since October 2015, I am a passionate Leicester fan from Germany. Since that time I haven't missed one single match online. The outstanding season 2015/2016 was the most fantastic and the most incredible I have ever seen in professional football. For the first time in my life, I have suffered, trembled and cheered with a club and that has not changed until today. Unforgotten Vardy's celebration in his living room... For more than 50 years I have watched Pro Football, however, I have never been a fan of a single club. Much more, I have always crossed my fingers for the so-called underdogs. That changed abruptly after having read an impressive article about LCFC in a big German newspaper in October 2015. Only after a few live matches I was very impressed by the style of play and I enjoyed the matches of this outstanding season each and every week. All players of the 2015/2016 season including Claudio Ranieri will be my football heroes forever. Soon, I am fulfilling a big dream by attending LCFC's last home match vs Arsenal in the King Power Stadium. I am afraid that it might be the last match of Jamie and Riyad in the Leicester shirt, but for me this development is understandable since the team made no progress under Manager Puel, things rather got worse. That's why I am afraid that Leicester will lose these two fantastic players. And I want to be honest: I think both Jamie and Riyad deserve to play in a better team, because they are unique. Despite all that: We are fearless.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Cameron Davidson said:

Looong time lurker, finally decided to join in the moaning. I mean discussion.

Hello all. 

Our unofficial motto is “masochists welcome” - You’ll do fine here.

Edited by UPinCarolina

Hello!

I am a Leicester City fan from Iran and I am interested in using this forum to follow up on the team. :D In the past we had Kaebi join LCFC (but we all know how that went lol), but as of recent times more and more new Iranian players have been linked to Leicester such as Ghoddos, Azmoun, and Jahanbaksh. (I can provide insight and information about any of the players if needed)

Thank You :) 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Iran said:

Hello!

I am a Leicester City fan from Iran and I am interested in using this forum to follow up on the team. :D In the past we had Kaebi join LCFC (but we all know how that went lol), but as of recent times more and more new Iranian players have been linked to Leicester such as Ghoddos, Azmoun, and Jahanbaksh. (I can provide insight and information about any of the players if needed)

Welcome! 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Iran said:

Hello!

Welcome ! ...    as first here you can be President of the IFB’s ...   Iranian Fan Boys ...   we will need a new fan boy club when the last lot leave when Mahrez moves on ...     :thumbup:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Welcome ! ...    as first here you can be President of the IFB’s ...   Iranian Fan Boys ...   we will need a new fan boy club when the last lot leave when Mahrez moves on ...     :thumbup:

Haha, will do mate. Cheers! :D

On 4/28/2018 at 03:29, Iran said:

Hello!

Up the Persian Foxes.

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2018 at 03:29, Iran said:

Hello!

Khosh amadid.

• Thanks 1