Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then when you do listen to them you wonder why you didn't listen to them for ages

I have phases where I just can't stop listening to LDL, albums from throughout her career so far. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I can't help but admire (and like!) her music. She's gone more folky of late. It feels like being part of a journey listening to her.

Just now, taupe said:

I have phases where I just can't stop listening to LDL, albums from throughout her career so far. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I can't help but admire (and like!) her music. She's gone more folky of late. It feels like being part of a journey listening to her.

The only album i have of hers is the one posted above, do you recommend any particular album of hers?

Just now, purpleronnie said:

The only album i have of hers is the one posted above, do you recommend any particular album of hers?

Any of her last 3. I think Norman ****ing Rockwell is brilliant, Blue Bannisters is a perhaps a little overlooked because of that but good, and Chemtrails is definitely worth a listen too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2022 at 18:23, rico said:

1F93AC89-7012-4FBA-B7CC-544CDBDD1A4C.jpeg

To this day its still my fave album of all time, still got my original copy on vinyl from 1980 complete with magazine insert  . Always been a massive Ant fan , always will be. ! He still got it live as well , for a bloke of 68 he puts these younger wannabees to show. " Music for a future age" ....Everybody should  own this album !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 29/12/2022 at 15:07, purpleronnie said:

On 29/12/2022 at 15:13, taupe said:

Any of her last 3. I think Norman ****ing Rockwell is brilliant, Blue Bannisters is a perhaps a little overlooked because of that but good, and Chemtrails is definitely worth a listen too. 

I like Ultravoilence. Picked it up for a tenner.

• Like 2