Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Chill out. I meant it's them in a nutshell. I'm sure there are decent posters on there, but if you're still on a website that looks like it belongs on dial-up broadband you should probably move.

What a stupid reason to move.

Nobody has to pay to support the running of it so we just accept how it looks. So we don't have Avatars, I can survive without.

Because those are exactly the same kind of crime. If nothing else it at least offers you a chance to talk to them and find out if you want to like them or not.

Regardless of the extent of the crime it is still a crime. No I completely agree, I find it great when two sets of fans bond and find common ground, weather that be through the love of football or weed, or both and as you said (think it was you) it doesn't bother me, I'm completely for the legalisation to be honest, I just don't agree that doing it should be broadcasted, as it is a drug and a crime after all

But it's not one stupid post... 80% of it's just shite. It's like they attempt to outdo each others negativity.

lol

I know people who don't post on Bentley's.

I don't know anyone who likes NFP although that may have changed recently.

Bentleys may be negative but like the cult of positivity on here we all want Leicester to win.

Where in the past two months have they got lucky from? We've barely conceded apart from against Chelsea, we've scored a bunch of goals and generally out played the opposition. Theres been nothing lucky about it! We're in our position on merit!

never really read Bentleys before today I thought it got a bit too negative on here sometimes....

Reading through the poll some of the comments must be a joke? here are a few examples......

Now lee Clarke is available, at least we have a target! Perhaps we could pry Pullis away from the Baggies!

Out of his depth at this level. Let's be brutally honest. We've played very well in the last two months but got lucky. Very lucky

Would'nt have had to work a minor miracle if he had signed some quality in the summer...just a **** 

Pearson responsible for the first 3/4 of the season - the final 1/4 was down to a certain Mr Cambiasso

lol lol  

Fvck me what a load of rubbish. I don't understand how any Leicester City fan can take a dislike to Pearson when he has delivered us this amount of success. 

• Like 2

I don't know anyone who likes NFP

League one title, Championship title, premier league safety, always moved us forwards with each season.... I can only presume they aren't basing their assessments on anything football related.

Fvck me what a load of rubbish. I don't understand how any Leicester City fan can take a dislike to Pearson when he has delivered us this amount of success.

Because many of us believe that the numerous bad runs show him up as tactically inept. During those runs his subs have in the main be poor, they have been debatable for most of his time with us but that has changed the last few weeks.

He's got us to where I expected us to be so in very happy, would you still be supporting him had we gone down? It was beyond me as to why people wanted to keep him even if we had been relegated. Some take their dislike too far but equally the live of him is equally bizarre.

League one title, Championship title, premier league safety, always moved us forwards with each season.... I can only presume they aren't basing their assessments on anything football related.

"hurr durr but he has taken us as far as he can" 

Why would that be Dan?

We are all Leicester fans, may not like the manager but still want the team to win.

Abusing a whole board makes you look a bit of a berk

Well at least now we don't have to read your lot's drivel every thread. 'Coco Pearson' lol lol
  • Like 3

Me wanting him gone was based on football or the lack of it during those bad runs.

Anyway I'm exceedingly happy and if he stays I'm ok with that. If he goes and we get a better manager I shall also be happy.

Because many of us believe that the numerous bad runs show him up as tactically inept. During those runs his subs have in the main be poor, they have been debatable for most of his time with us but that has changed the last few weeks.

He's got us to where I expected us to be so in very happy, would you still be supporting him had we gone down? It was beyond me as to why people wanted to keep him even if we had been relegated. Some take their dislike too far but equally the live of him is equally bizarre.

We haven't gone down though, so all of that is completely irrelevant.

If you think we're "lucky" then I cannot agree. A season is played over 38 games, not 5 or 6. 

I think the bad run we had (between October and December in particular) was due to Pearson constantly changing tactics and selections. I really think the late Burnley equaliser was a turning point and he didn't know what his best 11 was, and he kept changing for the opposition. But what about the good run in? What does that show you? What does that tell you about Pearson? When we actually attack teams, we look good.

Of course I'd still be supporting him if we'd have gone down. You rekon Burnley fans have all turned on Dyche? I see past results and I understand how much Pearson has helped the club off the field. He said himself post Sunderland that the club is in a good position. It's all down to him that.

As I've said before, being 22 I haven't seen much of the good times. I started going regular in 2002 so, as you can surely see, I haven't seen the club have much success. I appreciate and respect Nigel because he has provided us with so much success and hopefully it doesn't stop here. I'd love to see him win a domestic trophy here.

• Like 2

Your lot?

Who is that then?

We are all made up that we are staying up.

But you think Pearson should lose his job and is inept because we could have gone down?

So using that logic, every football manager needs sacking at the end of the season?

If you think we're "lucky" then I cannot agree. A season is played over 38 games, not 5 or 6.

I think the bad run we had (between October and December in particular) was due to Pearson constantly changing tactics and selections. I really think the late Burnley equaliser was a turning point and he didn't know what his best 11 was, and he kept changing for the opposition. But what about the good run in? What does that show you? What does that tell you about Pearson? When we actually attack teams, we look good.

Of course I'd still be supporting him if we'd have gone down. You rekon Burnley fans have all turned on Dyche? I see past results and I understand how much Pearson has helped the club off the field. He said himself post Sunderland that the club is in a good position. It's all down to him that.

As I've said before, being 22 I haven't seen much of the good times. I started going regular in 2002 so, as you can surely see, I haven't seen the club have much success. I appreciate and respect Nigel because he has provided us with so much success and hopefully it doesn't stop here. I'd love to see him win a domestic trophy here.

Never mentioned luck and won't as I never claimed we were unlucky either. You make your own luck.

I'd love to see us win the FA Cup couldn't give a monkeys who the manager is as long as we win.

Agree about not knowing best team or tactics, he got there in the end but so many could see that Albrighton needed to be played. Those who would never knock NFP went out of there way to give reasons for him not playing with many staring he wasn't very good. He, Huth and Cambiasso are the main reasons we are staying up and fair lay to NFP for bringing them in.

But you think Pearson should lose his job and is inept because we could have gone down?

So using that logic, every football manager needs sacking at the end of the season?

No I would have sacked him for choosing to start a season with Morgan and Konchesky playing.

For playing 5 at the back with full backs.

For not playing Albrighton regularly from earlier on.

For bringing on Albrighton and taking off Ulloa or vice versa.

There were a fair number of reasons at the time.

No I would have sacked him for choosing to start a season with Morgan and Konchesky playing.

For playing 5 at the back with full backs.

For not playing Albrighton regularly from earlier on.

For bringing on Albrighton and taking off Ulloa or vice versa.

There were a fair number of reasons at the time.

Tbf Albrighton didn't play because he had a personal problem.