Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

He wasn't good enough to get us out of league one.

He wasn't good enough to get us out of the championship.

He wasn't good enough to keep us up.

But no... they all still think he's shit, they are just waiting for the one time they are actually proven right to proclaim themselves right all along. A bunch of oddballs on there all playing out their fictional internet persona's. Absolutely bizarre lot.

Fair point, just remember the almost apathetic reaction to his appointment after relegation. A bloke who'd had a couple of survival caretaker roles. 

He's has six full seasons as a manager which includes 2 titles, 2 play-offs and top flight survival. He's not some journeyman manager, promotion or survival expert with 25 years' managerial experience.

And he could finish above Pulis, who guarantees survival, in his first season at this level.

never really read Bentleys before today I thought it got a bit too negative on here sometimes....

Reading through the poll some of the comments must be a joke? here are a few examples......

Now lee Clarke is available, at least we have a target! Perhaps we could pry Pullis away from the Baggies!

Out of his depth at this level. Let's be brutally honest. We've played very well in the last two months but got lucky. Very lucky

Would'nt have had to work a minor miracle if he had signed some quality in the summer...just a **** 

Pearson responsible for the first 3/4 of the season - the final 1/4 was down to a certain Mr Cambiasso

lol lol  

never really read Bentleys before today I thought it got a bit too negative on here sometimes....

Reading through the poll some of the comments must be a joke? here are a few examples......

Now lee Clarke is available, at least we have a target! Perhaps we could pry Pullis away from the Baggies!

Out of his depth at this level. Let's be brutally honest. We've played very well in the last two months but got lucky. Very lucky

Would'nt have had to work a minor miracle if he had signed some quality in the summer...just a **** 

Pearson responsible for the first 3/4 of the season - the final 1/4 was down to a certain Mr Cambiasso

lol lol  

That place is almost like a parody of itself.

Shame about that thread on Bentley's. There is some funny as fvck stuff on there but too many of them have that mentality of like "I once played centre-half for Wisbech Town and I know my football better than any kids". They're too stubborn when it comes to Pearson. Most of it's piss-taking though, I'm surprised people on this forum take BR so seriously.

I like the more anarchic style of it anyway.

And now I'm just waiting for Geoff 'DJ willy puller' Peters to turn up now and slag them off just because they didn't like his slimy blog.

Oh just fvck off. If you're going to be a sanctimonious **** about another person - completely unrelated to you - choosing to do something that has no effect on you, then head on over to the legalise it thread where I'll happily engage you and explain why you're wrong and your arrogant one-word response is uncalled for.

Boasting about, however you view it, an illegal act is stupid and ridiculous. You wouldn't say "lol proper love them fans we robbed a corner shop together" now would you? I do sometimes smoke marijuana, but don't brag about it, because at the end of the day it is illegal, grow up and use your head a bit

lol lol  

That is the most unbelievable thing I've ever read. Why do people like that even bother?

Shame about that thread on Bentley's. There is some funny as fvck stuff on there but too many of them have that mentality of like "I once played centre-half for Wisbech Town and I know my football better than any kids". They're too stubborn when it comes to Pearson. Most of it's piss-taking though, I'm surprised people on this forum take BR so seriously.

And now I'm just waiting for Geoff 'DJ willy puller' Peters to turn up now and slag them off just because they didn't like his slimy blog.

This

Boasting about, however you view it, an illegal act is stupid and ridiculous. You wouldn't say "lol proper love them fans we robbed a corner shop together" now would you? I do sometimes smoke marijuana, but don't brag about it, because at the end of the day it is illegal, grow up and use your head a bit

You smoke it too?

lol My heads gone now.

Yeah I thought as much, but the blaming Pearson for us being shit and then only giving Cambiasso credit for our escape. Sums those up really.

Really? One stupid post sums up the forum? If that's the case then we're all wankers on this site.

I'm glad it's  different if it was the same as this there'd  be no point in both existing.

Everyone is free to choose  the forum that best suits  them.

Personally found talking balls not to my liking.

Really? One stupid post sums up the forum? If that's the case then we're all wankers on this site.

Chill out. I meant it's them in a nutshell. I'm sure there are decent posters on there, but if you're still on a website that looks like it belongs on dial-up broadband you should probably move.

But it's not one stupid post... 80% of it's just shite. It's like they attempt to outdo each others negativity.

Chill out. I meant it's them in a nutshell. I'm sure there are decent posters on there, but if you're still on a website that looks like it belongs on dial-up broadband you should probably move.

lol

Meh, I quite like the fact that there is a small corner of the internet that still looks and sounds like Bentley's Roof. Like a slightly dingy spit-and-sawdust pub full of weird locals, alone in a sea of hipster brew-pubs.

Re your previous location.Did you play for Wisbech Town? Edited by cambridgefox

Sometimes, if its at a party maybe, wouldn't use it as the basis for a reason I like someone though

Because those are exactly the same kind of crime.  If nothing else it at least offers you a chance to talk to them and find out if you want to like them or not.