Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

There's actually a thread on there asking whether NP should go or stay, and at least 70% are saying 'go'. Lost for words. Genuinely think some on there would rather we'd been relegated with another manager rather than stayed up with Pearson!

I've worked with one of them and he was literally the most miserable person I've ever met. Complained about EVERYTHING.

Even complained that Vardy had ran too much in the 5-3 against Man Utd and therefore would be "burnt out". This was about an hour after the match.

I realise that's rhetorical but if any of them are reading I don't think they will so I'll answer for their benefit:  Apparently yes.

I don't think they know how... :rolleyes:

From the Sunderland forum

"Holy shit. 

We've got a thread going because some no mark fans following a no mark team are wanking themselves silly because they came here and got a point...?"

Yeah, because that's why we were celebrating, nothing to do with the fact we had just secured safety.

"Holy shit. 

We've got a thread going because some no mark fans following a no mark team are wanking themselves silly because they came here and got a point...?"

Yeah, because that's why we were celebrating, nothing to do with the fact we had just secured safety.

They're pretty much saying loads of shit because they know some Leicester fans will read it. The same is happening on this forum and they're reading it. 

It's best we all ignore them and let them fade back into obscurity. 

They're pretty much saying loads of shit because they know some Leicester fans will read it. The same is happening on this forum and they're reading it. 

Agreed.  :thumbup:

"Holy shit. 

i must have left my Skype on!
  • Like 2

Pearson has spent the last 7 years making wallopers like them look fvcking stupid and I love it. Long may it continue.

KING NIGE.

He wasn't good enough to get us out of league one.

He wasn't good enough to get us out of the championship.

He wasn't good enough to keep us up.

But no... they all still think he's shit, they are just waiting for the one time they are actually proven right to proclaim themselves right all along. A bunch of oddballs on there all playing out their fictional internet persona's. Absolutely bizarre lot.

• Like 1

It's a shame, really. Because from what I gather, I'd tend to classify Sunderland fans as quite decent.

There were apparently many Mackems congratulating us on the display at their place on Saturday following the final whistle, so it's a pity a couple of bad eggs on an internet forum have to spoil it for the rest of them.

It's a shame, really. Because from what I gather, I'd tend to classify Sunderland fans as quite decent.

There were apparently many Mackems congratulating us on the display at their place on Saturday following the final whistle, so it's a pity a couple of bad eggs on an internet forum have to spoil it for the rest of them.

I had no problem with Sunderland before I read their forums. They seem to be really touchy and jealous of the attention we're getting. Especially on sites like Reddit where they seem bitter. Edited by lgfualol

http://fansonline.net/leicestercity/mb/index.php

Surprised these never get a mention, they're the absolute worst of the worst! Stuck in the 60's morons. The majority are calling for a Pearson's head! hahahaha

I come from that period....

#prefer this forum

# dont forget this forum produces, all contradictory views.

# Whether its an oldie or young lad, I enjoy the differencess across the whole spectrum.

# I dont like spitefull negative bad mouthing of any of the players or manager, especially in the 1st 3 months.

# Some posters have taken things too personal.Witty banter ok, but no need to lose it, when pov is questioned.

# If one lays down heavy negative povs, dont forget, its a supporters forum, so dont be suprised when one gets turned upon.

# But whatever side of the line you post on, keep those witty sarcastic, funny posts coming, there has been some real greats.

# probably too much to expect, but dont dis or put down rival sites or clubs, even when its sometimes hard give even the tosspots respect....it gives them then nowhere to go, stops them dead in their own tracks.

# opinions on players who next season slip on the blueshirt ..1st give them a chance.Not one player wasnt dished out OTT Criticism over long periods, King, Hammond at the beginning proved people wrong, Schlupp, Vardy, Nugent served their time, left many fans with egg on their faces.Single out great or crap periods of performances, by all means, have your opinions ffs, but dont keep twisting it and grinding into the ground.

## EOS now, so it is a free for all , respect across the board all posters views,on opinions who should go, who should stay, who can we afford to chase,expectation of NP and staff in transfer markets, expectations towards owners.

Above is just my opinion/view, its not written in stone, people can change my view, People can prove me wrong, or now and again agree. Lets, clash, disagree, argue,..agree, love, hate, share, poo.poo, banter, be witty, moranic, silly, dis, dosh

with each other, all over again....whatever please dont stop loving me, I am a good boy, I really am.

I do believe without bias this is one of the better forums, lets be over respectfull to others.

Edited by fuchsntf