Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I love the fact that they are raging about my post about us managing the game.

The mackem seethe is great.

:)

If it wasn't great game management for us to be running it into the corner during the last 10 mins rather than giving the ball away, and restricting their lot to very few chances, when we just needed a draw, I don't know what is.

A few of them popped a bollock about my comment, though. Poor lambs.

i don't understand the Sunderland Fans,they won't go down,but seem a bit mardy towards us "down next year where they belong" the boring Derby and Forest are bigger comment.Nil points for originality .We never gave a toss the first time someone said it.

Got a mate who is a Sunderland Fan who is a really nice lad and knows his stuff he has a different view.

Still like Sunderland out of the NE teams and always want them to win in the derby,perhaps they are shittting their little knickers/ jealous to death because they are not mathematically safe yet.Hull are down.

Mahrez lol clear.png

The wankthon over him just showed the danger of signing flavour of the months, didn't even notice he was playing

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/leicester-forum.1078204/page-4#ixzz3aKvJzzvI

Astounding effort.

Edited by Carl the Llama

I've heard it all now people from Sunderland and the North East in general calling Leicestershire a shit hole. **** me. The North East aside from Newcastle city centre is a ****ing atrocity.

The beach down near Roker was nice, first time I've found anywhere I liked in Sunderland and my best mate is from Peterlee so I know the area

Thought they were the friendliest fans i've ever met.On the way to the car loads of congratulations from them etc...

Would we have applauded their team like they did us at the end?

Only down side was some t**t from our end throwing a full bottle down onto their fans,really hard man/women might even have hit a 4yr old

Thought they were the friendliest fans i've ever met.On the way to the car loads of congratulations from them etc...

Would we have applauded their team like they did us at the end?

Only down side was some t**t from our end throwing a full bottle down onto their fans,really hard man/women might even have hit a 4yr old

having just got back i completely agree with everything you have said. Applauded our team off and congrats from many as we walked away.

If the tosser who threw the bottle is reading this.....you are a complete disabled!

having just got back i completely agree with everything you have said. Applauded our team off and congrats from many as we walked away.

I thought they were probably the best home fans all season after the game outside, proper friendly shaking hands and congrats, credit to their club. Can't see them dropping myself.

• Like 1

Just got back. Really friendly fans. Spoke to a few before and after, good people. Internet breeds ******. We've got our fair few, as have they, as have every club.

I said on another thread, best home fans I've met all season, really enjoyed it up there. Clinching safety probably helped, those scenes outside before and afterwards will stay forever.

Just got back. Really friendly fans. Spoke to a few before and after, good people. Internet breeds ******. We've got our fair few, as have they, as have every club.

Yep ain't that the truth - welcome to the net!

I was going to start a topic on this but I think I might get shot down after reading the above: Sunderland are without a doubt the most dislikable club I've ever come across.

Spoke to a small number of their fans before the game and they could easily have been regulars on that forum. I was trying to find out what they thought of their season, and expectations for the game, but I was constantly interrupted by them telling me that Leicester are awful and are still going down. As if I'd just travelled 4 hours up the road to be told by some clueless, northern bellend that my club is the worst in the league lol

The queues for a beer were massive, but the speed at which they were moving was embarrassing. That'll be down to some bloke not being smart enough to plan for the fact 3,000 people have got a free £5 voucher to use, so I'm not using that as a reason to hate Safc, just thought I'd mention it here.

Right, so 10 minutes into the game I feel someone reach over the railing from behind me, lean on my shoulder and shove me into my seat. Turn around and there's a steward telling me that if I stand up I'll be ejected from the ground! I was in row 5, so the back row of the tiny tier we had right at the front. Decided against kicking off because I didn't really want a ban.

Later on in the game, Adam Johnson is walking towards our end to take a corner, and a load of their fans jumped up and applauded him. I said to my mate that I can't believe they can openly support him like that. Different steward walking by loudly goes "Innocent until proven guilty!" with the smuggest grin you could expect to see from someone who would clearly would give up his wages if it meant he could be a cvnt for an extra 10 minutes after the game too. Someone on the bus mentioned this line from a steward too, but fairly sure he weren't sat near me.

All in all, I hope the bastards go down. Oh yeah, and they're stadium is amazing. My favourite of all that I've been too lol

I've no idea why they are so bitter.

Would love it if they went down but can't see it happening unfortunately. Wish Kramaric hadn't missed that open net, would have been the icing on the cake.

Their fans are friendly as fcuk.

Some of their fans were sharing their spliff with me outside the pub before lol

lol lol

Being blazed at a match is an odd experience

Apologies to anyone who got any used Wotsits packets left in their hoods a few years ago

• Like 2