Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

The anagrams are brilliant.

Here's our probable team for tomorrow:

A Clerkship Scheme

Ethical Dieter

Norm Wages

A Leek Machine

Holy Punk Cakes

Honey Knock Tartan

Randy Knit Warden

Taste My Jam

Hell's Barman

Deviant Dung

Disco Whor

Dont get any of them lol

Dont get any of them lol

Kasper Schmeical

Richie De Laet

Wes Morgan

Michael Keane

Paul Konchesky

Anthony Knockaert

Danny Drinkwater

Matty James

Ben Marshall

David Nugent

Chris Wood

Edited by Bert

The anagrams are brilliant.

Here's our probable team for tomorrow:

A Clerkship Scheme

Ethical Dieter

Norm Wages

A Leek Machine

Holy Punk Cakes

Honey Knock Tartan

Randy Knit Warden

Taste My Jam

Hell's Barman

Deviant Dung

Disco Whor

lol

I'm never really that interested in what the oppositions fans have to say about us, it's rarely ever insightful is it?

I'd consider myself reasonably knowledgable when it comes to football, but I still couldn't provide any analysis on the Middlesbrough team that their fans would be interested to read. I expect the exact same standard of insight from them.

As is the case with this, you usually end up reading four or five pages of in jokes, bickering and nonesense.

The only time it's interesting to read is when the oppos are getting all butthurt, ref. Wood from Milwall.

They're owned by a pack of Thai's, got a manager from Nottingham who's bought and loaned a busload of Man Utd rejects and other mercenaries with hardly any academy players in their first team. We're owned by a local chairman(Gibson), with a local manager(Mowbray) with a team of 10 academy players that have played in the first team this year. I bet 99.9% of them couldn't even spell their chairman's name correctly. They must be really proud of THEIR club.

:rolleyes:

Bitter bunch of bastards aren't they?

So what if our owner is from Thailand? So what if our manager is from Nottingham? It wasn't long ago they had a Scottish manager who tried to pack them team with SPL rejects, how quickly they forget...

The mercenaries are gone, we've got a young, hungry team with two academy graduates in the squad - Moore and King - and we're playing great football under a good manager - if they think the most important thing to a team is where the chairman or the manager or the players were born, let them get on with it.

• Like 1