Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I wouldn't get worked up over it.  He was so busy dredging the internet for anything at all to write about these football teams he knows nothing about that when he got to Reading he was too tired to notice that he left the pronunciation guide in the text he lifted straight from wikipedia.

Stupid journalism with an even stupider man behind it if he's willing to chuck out a load of random words on a topic he's clearly out of the loop on.

Ha ha, that's terrible. I'd given up on the article before I got to reading.

Them qpr fans make me laugh.. Won by a phantom goal saturday...with all the luck we have had of late...they aint been injury hit yet..were a cb away from having one cb.

The injury thing is a stupid argument anyway. OK some injuries are bad luck but perhaps a lack of them is due to good training and physios. Pearson and his team have got this side in great shape.

Edited by Number 6

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

No-one knows anything about us

Because they can't be bothered to do some basic research

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

Leicester Tigers

From Welford Road

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

We've got loads of debt

And really expensive players

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

We get loads of penalties

Because we dive

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

Forest are better than us

Because they're fifth

Absolute class.

http://www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57193

I know, I know. "Any Watford fan who thinks THAT Deeney goal was the best moment in their history is in the minority, and probably young." But come on...

Those going to Leicester on Saturday should forget about booing him whenever he touches the ball and should instead cheer him. This is the guy who played a massive part one of the greatest moments in our history. Thank you Anthony.

Steve_Walsh5, on 02 Feb 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:Steve_Walsh5, on 02 Feb 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

The longer the season goes on the less I want Burnley to get promotion. There just something about Sean Dyche that's grating on me. Maybe it's the constant telling everyone he's been managing on a shoestring.

Totally agree. He keeps annoying me as well, mainly because of the things he is saying.

When they were top he comes out and says "yeah we're top because we're the best team in the League". To be fair, the league table doesn't lie but Nige or even Harry would come out and say that. After the recent home draw he said his said are a "force to be reckoned with".

Hollism, on 03 Feb 2014 - 10:21 PM, said:

http://www.gloryhorns.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57193

I know, I know. "Any Watford fan who thinks THAT Deeney goal was the best moment in their history is in the minority, and probably young." But come on...

You can see those replies, and tell who knows what they are talking about though.

Edited by Fox92

Forest seem to have loads of fans like that, far from surprising. They are probably the thickest and most obnoxious fan base in the league, and that's saying something with some of our jokers heard on the phone-in on a Monday night.

I genuinely think I'd dislike Forest's fans immensely even if I was completely apathetic towards Forest as a club. They truly are pitiful.

Checked out a burnley forum earlier they seem to have come back down to earth.

A lot saying we have got it in the bag and they need 87/89pts to finish second behind us.

If we could gain a few more points on Qpr they will start to grow up and realise they are still in a battle and it's not with us.

Like I said was not saying your wrong.

But whats the point vetting if you let racist comments through.

Someone needs to post Knocky's goal too lol lol

I know you're not saying I'm wrong. They let the racist comments as they were posted by Watford fans, the mods are there to stop opposition fans trolling I assume. 

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/2/3/5373738/championship-promotion-premier-league-contenders-odds?

Like they're our regular 90 minute a game players well 1/5.

It makes me laugh how so many people try and comment on Leicester whilst it's blatantly obvious they've not watched us regularly.

Not in an arsey as a lot of people are only trying to be polite - but you can tell who has and hasn't watched us. The ones who haven't are the ones that say we're where we are because of players like Nugent, Schmeichel & Wood and I'm sure I'm not on my own in thinking this.

People seriously under-rate most of our team. Does it sound arrogant to say that most of our players would get into the majority of other sides? It might sound arrogant, but it's the truth.

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

No-one knows anything about us

Because they can't be bothered to do some basic research

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

Leicester Tigers

From Welford Road

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

We've got loads of debt

And really expensive players

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

We get loads of penalties

Because we dive

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

Forest are better than us

Because they're fifth

I'm absolutely in tears lol

To be honest i think the average Championship fan watches their own team every week while paying mild attention to the teams around them. They only have a 'comprehensive' knowledge on teams the media love to bang on about, and from that only take in the opinions of pundits like Blobby Savage. 

Not saying this is the case for everyone but you'd find it difficult to find someone who studies our side week in week out and would know things like Vardy's improvement or how great Liam Moore has been. It will always be players that have the best stats on Football Manager like Nugent or Wood to these people. 

It makes me laugh how so many people try and comment on Leicester whilst it's blatantly obvious they've not watched us regularly.

Not in an arsey as a lot of people are only trying to be polite - but you can tell who has and hasn't watched us. The ones who haven't are the ones that say we're where we are because of players like Nugent, Schmeichel & Wood and I'm sure I'm not on my own in thinking this.

People seriously under-rate most of our team. Does it sound arrogant to say that most of our players would get into the majority of other sides? It might sound arrogant, but it's the truth.

I think it's mainly because we have a number of young players who haven't made a name for themselves yet. People want to comment, but they don't really have a clue about those players' ability, so they just assume the few famous names we have are responsible for our league position. These are the pitfalls of commenting on a club that's not the one you follow - you're not going to know half as much as the supporters of that club, so you'll always seem ignorant to them.

• Like 1