Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

We took 4 points off them, they are in a relegation battle, they are one of the smallest clubs in the league.

Yet they mock us for messing up in a position much higher than them.

Can't blame anyone for taking the piss. If anyone else had capitulated like we have, we'd find it funny. Although I don't understand the animosity - maybe still bitter about the Vardy incident? :dunno:

Yeah I think if roles were reversed there'd be 5 or 6 posts of "woah could be worse, could support them, they've collapsed haha" in the Championship thread. Not a whole new thread with more comments than most other threads of that woeful forum put together.

You'd understand if it had any relevence to them whatsoever. Derby, Forest, Hull, Cardiff, maybe even Palace can all go ahead and have a laugh, they're our rivals/teams around us who some have given the biggun to this season and we've failed to do the talking on the pitch. Blackpool though? Nah.

I always liked Blackpool till recently, small club with a good old ground and a cracking away day.

Then they had evil troll as their manager, showed themselves to be plastic fans by only turning up for the Prem games with the top 6 teams, and now they seem to hate us for some reason?

Getting called a small club by blackpool fans? Hilarious. Are we seriously still known as big spenders :/

Although Cardiff spent around £10million, and Blackburn spent £8million on one player (probably more than what Pearson spent this summer), sadly we are. Even Sky still do it.

I'll happily forgive Blackpool if they can get a result against Bolton :thumbup:

You have salute Mr Ince's side for holding out agaiinsgt a very strong Bolton side on top form.

Don't know why, but this really made me chuckle.

icon1.png Big Wes's reception?
Don't know if this has been discussed, but how do we think Wes will be recieved back at the world famous City Ground?

Do you think he will get any stick. Remember he would have re-signed but we couldn't offer him a new deal and we got good money for him considering he would have gone for nowt 3 months later.

I'll give him a clap before and after the game. If he had signed for our rival's then he would have lost my respect, but as he went to a club who arn't a rival i've no hard feelings. 

I hope he has respect for our fans and he goes home wishing he'd stayed put after seeing us into the play offs.

Fantastic read from page 1.... "We will crush them"  "4-1 to Forest" gonna read the whole lot from page 1....hehe..

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36886

Reading it myself. Thoroughly enjoyable.

They never let me forget why I hate them so much and why today is so sweet. Total bellends, I have a beaming smile reading those moronic comments.

Anyone hear that Forest fan n the radio post match? **** - I'm glad he got cut off... Starting to dislike some of their fans (some) more and more.

I'm staggered it's taken you this long to realise that a significant number of Notts Forest fans are absolute wankers.

Racist? Check.

Bitter? Check.

Violent? Check.

Thick? Check.

The list goes on.....

• 8 months later...