Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Oh Watford, you've made my week with this.

If we can't beat teams like Leicester then we deserve to go down.

They're all on the wind-up. Easily spottable by the amount of times they use the term "tinpot" in their pre-match threads. lol

I think they're just craving the attention in order to boost their currently feeble to non-existent self-esteem.

Let them be and let our team respond on the pitch on Saturday. :thumbup:

They can all continue to under rate Vardy, James and the ilk if they want... they'd all walk into QPR's team lol

They would yet your average fan wouldn't agree because some of QPR's players have 'Premier League experience'. Too many fans in this country look at the past rather than the present and future.

I'd have Vardy over nearly any other forward in this league at the minute. He's phenomenal at what he does.

Just read a Derby fan on Reddit complaining that it's unfair that we can spend millions and get away with FFP. Whilst Derby suffer with a cheap squad.

Heheh fun

Get away with FFP, which we are trimming our wage bills and transfer outlay to meet, as well as it not being enforced yet?

They would yet your average fan wouldn't agree because some of QPR's players have 'Premier League experience'. Too many fans in this country look at the past rather than the present and future.

I'd have Vardy over nearly any other forward in this league at the minute. He's phenomenal at what he does.

Vardy wouldn't get a sniff at QPR if everyone was fit. They've got about 32 strikers. 

Hmmm and with a comment like this in the first paragraph.

none more so than a drop to League One that saw the club sink to its lowest ebb in decades.

If they are going to use stuff like that at least get it right FFS our lowest ebb ever.

I commented at the bottom of that article and pointed out the inaccuracy of 'the lowest point in decades' but my comment isn't shown.

They don't like criticism then.  Maybe they just thought I was a Bulgarian/ Romanian/ Bongo Bongoland immigrant and ignored me !!

I commented at the bottom of that article and pointed out the inaccuracy of 'the lowest point in decades' but my comment isn't shown.

They don't like criticism then.  Maybe they just thought I was a Bulgarian/ Romanian/ Bongo Bongoland immigrant and ignored me !!

Sometimes the comments don't appear for a couple of hours until they've been moderated.