Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Some of them still think they're the Watford from last season it seems. League table would suggest otherwise. I'm wary of them but if they come to play I can only see us winning.

Pearson will have the lads prepared right.

Just tried my account, bugger the buggers banned me. When I try to log in it links back here to our Hobbs thread where I said I was going on the wind up to their forum.  :D  That flagman bloke was a right chump of a keyboard warrior. 

The same thing happened to me after a single (and entirely polite and reasonable) post. Yet less than a month ago, one of their mods started a thread called  2014 – LTLF’s Year of Niceness in which, among other things, he says that "Forums are places where you can read different opinions – if you aren’t interested in hearing what other people think, don’t go on them!" and "Away fans are welcome on LTLF providing they can abide by the same rules as everyone else. If you can’t be polite to a sensible visiting supporter then it will be you who is unwelcome here, not them."

I wrote and asked on what grounds I was banned, and didn't get the courtesy of a reply. Ignorant twats.

It makes me laugh how so many people try and comment on Leicester whilst it's blatantly obvious they've not watched us regularly.

Not in an arsey as a lot of people are only trying to be polite - but you can tell who has and hasn't watched us. The ones who haven't are the ones that say we're where we are because of players like Nugent, Schmeichel & Wood and I'm sure I'm not on my own in thinking this.

People seriously under-rate most of our team. Does it sound arrogant to say that most of our players would get into the majority of other sides? It might sound arrogant, but it's the truth.

They can all continue to under rate Vardy, James and the ilk if they want... they'd all walk into QPR's team lol

They got so annoyed with me it was hilarious, they a) changed my user name to Big Gay Leicester Fan, which I think was meant to wind me up, I instead embraced this new alias and made it my own, they then tried editing my posts to say things like I'm gay (bravo boys). When I kept on going and when they got really wound up they used the e-mail account I registered with to find my facebook account and started posting pictures of me on the forum and tried to take the piss (and the cnuts blew my face up to be twice the size of what it is so I looked fat) thinking that would get rid of me lol but that all got batted back as well and they were about crying. They eventually admitted defeat and just banned me.

I don't know, it was about Wes Morgan. The link should be in this thread somewhere

All the abuse you get from the lamb has given you a thick skin Manny lol

Are Forest fans the most deluded(could not think of another word)there automatic promotion thread is laughable,some of there fans actually think they could get over 100 points,I cannot wait to see there smug faces when they don't get promoted,I really hope they don't..and all these signings are they in line with FFP,because the sort of players they have got would not have come cheap.

A Watford fan on that forum said "they had a score to settle" for the "way we celebrated our goals".

Jesus H Christ. 

Not just a few people would suggest that some of their fans see themselves as the English answer to FC Barcelona.

Well, FC Barcelona B.

Not just a few people would suggest that some of their fans see themselves as the English answer to FC Barcelona.

Well, FC Barcelona B.

The way they chant 'HOOOOF' any time the ball travels more than 3 metres is embarrassing like they're silky passing gods of football. Horrid little club.

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?50468-Leicester-City-FC-vs-Watford-FC-08-02-2014/page2

Their fans will be on their backs from the off to properly stuff us after last season but we're a v different side to what they saw then or even in November. If we can soak up the first 15 mins or so, and with our strengthened midfield I think we will, I can see us steal a few on the break. 

2-0 to us and more tears from knockert as their promotion hopes are dashed by the Orns .... again.

Yes, you're a much shitter one. lol

Edited by Carl the Llama

Even if we lose and QPR win we're still 7 points clear lol

:D

They could give us a right good clattering and it wouldn't really matter one bit. 'Boo hoo! We're only 7 points clear!'

The optimism on their board left me lost for words.

Really glad to see Watford nowhere near promotion. I know it's not cheating, strictly speaking, to do what they're doing, but it does a bit underhanded and it is nice to see them regressing. Long may it continue, until they stop getting handed free Udinese players.

:D

They could give us a right good clattering and it wouldn't really matter one bit. 'Boo hoo! We're only 7 points clear!'

The optimism on their board left me lost for words.

Really glad to see Watford nowhere near promotion. I know it's not cheating, strictly speaking, to do what they're doing, but it does a bit underhanded and it is nice to see them regressing. Long may it continue, until they stop getting handed free Udinese players.

More or less underhand than running up debt to your own company to fund transfers and then writing off that debt by turning it into equity?

:blink:

I've just been looking at transfers in and out for a different discussion .... In the site i was looking at it listed every move and a lot of them were loans out of fringe squad players .... So some are listed as transfers out several times as they went on loans several times .... Could be the explanation??