Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

32 minutes ago, turlo said:

23.00 ring walk UK time for the main event tonight. Could end up being past midnight start time

saudis are listening to every criticism of what they do.. plus this is primarily for a British/ European audience. They’ll be on time..

• Like 1

Don’t think I’ve ever seen fury in such good shape. That cut does not look healed at all. Don’t think this goes all the way. I’m saying a bloody and battered Tyson to connect a combination and put him out in the 8th. As betting suggests this could go either way. Only thing I can’t see happening (so probably will) is Usyk sparking Tyson, I mean if he doesn’t fall to Wilder while rusty and massively over weight I don’t see how Usyk could do any serious damage, unless that cut gets popped early in which case would make that a possibility I suppose. 

1 hour ago, MPH said:

saudis are listening to every criticism of what they do.. plus this is primarily for a British/ European audience. They’ll be on time..

They'll fart about with fireworks , lights and music for at least an hour. Wouldn't surprise me if it's past midnight 

Has any radio commentary been negotiated yet?

I know as of yesterday no one had struck a deal.

Sad really a fight like this has  no radio coverage from Buncey.

2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen fury in such good shape. That cut does not look healed at all. Don’t think this goes all the way. I’m saying a bloody and battered Tyson to connect a combination and put him out in the 8th. As betting suggests this could go either way. Only thing I can’t see happening (so probably will) is Usyk sparking Tyson, I mean if he doesn’t fall to Wilder while rusty and massively over weight I don’t see how Usyk could do any serious damage, unless that cut gets popped early in which case would make that a possibility I suppose. 

Usyk has twice been hurt by a punch in the gut-  Joshua and Dubois… I’ll expect Fury to go for the gut and Usyk for the cut.

Fury, when he is focused , looks unstoppable. And he looks very focused.

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Has any radio commentary been negotiated yet?

I know as of yesterday no one had struck a deal.

Sad really a fight like this has  no radio coverage from Buncey.

Can’t believe that, that’s criminal. I had all these grand plans of going here and going there to watch it and now it’s all fell through so was just going to listen to it. If they’re not offering radio coverage guess I’ll just have to find another way to watch it.

1 hour ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Can’t believe that, that’s criminal. I had all these grand plans of going here and going there to watch it and now it’s all fell through so was just going to listen to it. If they’re not offering radio coverage guess I’ll just have to find another way to watch it.

https://talksport.com/sport/1583853/tyson-fury-vs-oleksandr-usyk-uk-time-odds-undercard-channel-watch/

Talksport only have a talk along but at this moment no live coverage.

• Thanks 1

Maybe tonight is the night, but everytime Fury had faced a challenge in his career he's found an answer. 

Interesting point made by Lennox yesterday.  There will be a point in the fight where one of them thinks "this could be my 1st defeat unless I do something different" and it will be good to see how they react. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

is there a way to buy this and watch it on the PC ?

Through DAZN, or Sky Sports Box Office. They both let you watch online without already having a subscription. 

I’ve bought this, it feels too big to be having to jump around streams as they get taken down. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, reporterpenguin said:

Through DAZN, or Sky Sports Box Office. They both let you watch online without already having a subscription. 

I’ve bought this, it feels too big to be having to jump around streams as they get taken down. 

thanks I got it on DAZN for £25

Edited by whoareyaaa

I'd probably pay for this if it was in Vegas but I can't bring myself to folk out £25 with it being in Saudi.

Not really a political stance, just don't think it's the right venue for such as big fight. Be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I'd probably pay for this if it was in Vegas but I can't bring myself to folk out £25 with it being in Saudi.

Not really a political stance, just don't think it's the right venue for such as big fight. Be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like.

I think it’s better than the previous ones. 

It’s still flat though.

Uysk weighed in at 233lbs, Fury 262lbs. So over 2 stone between them. I’m surprised Uysk is that heavy. 

19 minutes ago, Sly said:

I think it’s better than the previous ones. 

It’s still flat though.

Uysk weighed in at 233lbs, Fury 262lbs. So over 2 stone between them. I’m surprised Uysk is that heavy. 

I think they admitted a mistake with Usyk's weight and it was actually 223lbs not 233

The weigh in summed it up for me, maybe 2000 there tops in a shopping mall.

Give me the days of 40,000 following Rickie Hatton at the MGM grand vs Mayweather 

• Like 3

Just now, Izzy said:

I think they admitted a mistake with Usyk's weight and it was actually 223lbs not 233

The weigh in summed it up for me, maybe 2000 there tops in a shopping mall.

Give me the days of 40,000 following Rickie Hatton at the MGM grand vs Mayweather 

Those days were special.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I like Usyk even more knowing he agreed to a 30:70 purse split in Fury's favor because 'I'm not interested in material things'

Fury set to make $150m which is truly 'ridiculous money' as he admitted.

Apparently Usyk also insisted Fury donate £1m to the Ukraine war effort as part of the deal.

Edited by Izzy
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I like Usyk even more knowing he agreed to a 30:70 purse split in Fury's favor because 'I'm not interested in material things'

Fury set to make $150m which is truly 'ridiculous money' as he admitted.

Apparently Usyk also insisted Fury donate £1m to the Ukraine war effort as part of the deal.

To be fair, a 70/30 split with Fury is still probably miles clear of a 50/50 split with anyone else around.

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

To be fair, a 70/30 split with Fury is still probably miles clear of a 50/50 split with anyone else around.

True, but Usyk holds three of the belts so it's a bit unusual.

No doubt Fury the biggest name in the division though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Izzy said:

True, but Usyk holds three of the belts so it's a bit unusual.

No doubt Fury the biggest name in the division though.

I think it’s better for boxing if Uysk wins, as Fury will just be an exhibition and most likely will end up getting stripped of the titles. 

I don’t think he’ll ever fight AJ.

• Like 1

Just now, Sly said:

I think it’s better for boxing if Uysk wins, as Fury will just be an exhibition and most likely will end up getting stripped of the titles. 

I don’t think he’ll ever fight AJ.

Fury doesn't seem arsed about being the undisputed champion and keeps going on about how he reached his ultimate goal when he beat Klitchko.

Fury clearly a family man and with an extra $150m in the bank after tonight I think he'll probably retire either way.

• Like 1