Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

8 hours ago, Andy11111 said:

If AJ ever enters the ring with again Usyk again or Fury we all know what the outcome is 

Yeah no disagreement there mate. We all know he'd lose to Usyk and beat Fury. 

Nobody's ever denied that. It's why Tyson has been ducking him for like seven years or whatever now. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

AJ looked great last fight, looks like the guy is back 

I don't know if I'd call that yet. That was a professional taking a fight seriously vs a novice. Francis should have stayed in mma. (I get the sums he's had from boxing are insane compared to the 8 million a fight he was offered by the ufc) 

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I don't know if I'd call that yet. That was a professional taking a fight seriously vs a novice. Francis should have stayed in mma. (I get the sums he's had from boxing are insane compared to the 8 million a fight he was offered by the ufc) 

4 wins in the last 12 months I think it is..  that’s fairly decent..

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MPH said:

4 wins in the last 12 months I think it is..  that’s fairly decent..

I'd just say quality of opponent. He's more inbetween the cans and the top tier imo. Which is no shame. 

The AJ currently knocks Fury out with ease, The power he’s generating with his hip movement is a vast amount more than he’s shown previously. Judging on the Usyk that fought Dubois if he steps into the ring with AJ again he goes to sleep early doors, No trying to outsmart him or beat him on points it’s a straight up KO and thanks for coming! Haters can slag him off all they want but compare his resume with the “Top” Guys he’s miles clear! “Fury fought wilder” who actually was wilder knocking out other than blokes from the local gyms in leisure centres prior to the fury fight 

• Like 1

The stoppage saved embarrassment for Joe Joyce. Really should have put Kash Ali away with ease, who offered nothing.

Joyce looked like he was tanking out. That round where he swung for a missed punch and nearly fell over lol

Good couple of cards on this weekend.

Probably more excited about the undercard tonight, forward to seeing the progress of Barney-Smith and Itauma tonight. Luke McCormack sounds like an exciting debutant as well.

The main bout sounds like it should be a cracker although not sure I've seen either before unfortunately.

Then we've got Smith v Zepeda and Harper v Ryan tomorrow night. Not had much chance to check out the undercard yet but looking forward to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Came in here expecting plenty of chat! Random day for a fight but anyone watching Wardley v Clarke?

Just started should be a cracker, great atmosphere as always from football fan backed boxers.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Came in here expecting plenty of chat! Random day for a fight but anyone watching Wardley v Clarke?

Just started should be a cracker, great atmosphere as always from football fan backed boxers.

The ring is a blood bath, amazing stuff. 

Can’t really argue with that. 

Could argue with some of the scoring, but I couldn’t split them! 

Clarke probably lost out on the win because of a needless low blow. 

Edited by AjcW

Great fight, both absolute warriors. 

Good idea to have an Easter Sunday card that wasn't PPV, but can't help feeling Ben Shalom wanted Clarke to win judging the way he was bouncing up and down 😁

Draw a fair result, candidate for fight of the year. Both filters could barely stand up by the end, pair of warriors.

Boxing is alive and there are so many good fights lined up in the next few months!

• 3 weeks later...

4th May - Canelo v Munguia
6th May - Inoue v Nery
11th May - Lomachenko v Kambosos Jr
18th May - Opetaia v Briedis
18th May - Fury v Usyk

18th May - Cordina v Cacace
25th May - Taylor v Catterall II
1st June - Bivol v Beterbiev
1st June - Dubois v Hrgovic
1st June - Wilder v Zhang
1st June - Ford v Ball
15th June - Gervonta v Martin
29th June - Estrada v Rodriguez
20th July - Tyson v Paul
20th July - Taylor v Serrano II
3rd August - Madrimov v Crawford

South Park - Season 12, Ep. 6 - Over Logging - Full Episode | South Park  Studios Global

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, filbertway said:

4th May - Canelo v Munguia
6th May - Inoue v Nery
11th May - Lomachenko v Kambosos Jr
18th May - Opetaia v Briedis
18th May - Fury v Usyk

18th May - Cordina v Cacace
25th May - Taylor v Catterall II
1st June - Bivol v Beterbiev
1st June - Dubois v Hrgovic
1st June - Wilder v Zhang
1st June - Ford v Ball
15th June - Gervonta v Martin
29th June - Estrada v Rodriguez
20th July - Tyson v Paul
20th July - Taylor v Serrano II
3rd August - Madrimov v Crawford

South Park - Season 12, Ep. 6 - Over Logging - Full Episode | South Park  Studios Global

The Tyson v Paul freak show can get in the bin. 

• Like 1