Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

AJ is entering his villain arc.  Menacing.  

Maybe some people need to accept UFC and Boxing are two completely different sports.  

Would have thought people would have realised that when YouTubers were knocking out former UFC champions.  

• Like 2

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

And that is why you don’t stick UFC fighters with no boxing experience in the ring. AJ meant business and destroyed him 

Funnily enough I thought that NGannou looked faster and sharper than the previous fight. But the gulf in class was obvious 

what I take from this fight is that I believe Fury when he said he hardly trained for the ngannou fight- he was clearly out of shape and looks completely different  now- he’s taking the Usyk fight seriously.

last couple of fights Joshua has put him self right in contention for the Mega fights again. And despite the gulf in class, it was a devastating KO by Joshua so I’d put money on him fighting the winner of the Fury Usyk fights. Maybe  Joshua v  Parker next

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

AJ looked great last fight, looks like the guy is back 

Are you kidding, he's just beat a bloke who's only had one fight 😂😂😂😂 have u forgot what Usyk did to him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy11111 said:

Are you kidding, he's just beat a bloke who's only had one fight 😂😂😂😂 have u forgot what Usyk did to him

Well I’m seeing a man that isn’t scared anymore, and is willing to open up. The last 2 fights he has looked sharper very different fighter. 

1 minute ago, Andy11111 said:

Against the reigning Heavyweight Champion of the World, who many people (including former/current world champions) think lost the fight.

Usyk has Joshua's numbers on a technical level for sure.  However that was mightily impressive tonight.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

Think you’re underestimating the version of Joshua that Ben Davison has unlocked here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

The previous fight he fought was very good. Also the one before that.

5 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

If AJ ever enters the ring with again Usyk again or Fury we all know what the outcome is 

the boxing ring will see that he made light work of a fighter Fury struggled with..

Styles makes fights and still think Fury and Usyk will always outbox him.

We all want to see AJ back at his devasting best and recent performances have been positive. Ben Davidson is a really good move for him at this stage of his career and will definitely prepare him well for Fury.

His best chance will be imposing his power and aggression than trying to match the masters at their game or it'll be another walk in the park.

I just think for Fury, if Wilder couldn't knock him out with everything he's got, no one will. But the fight needs to happen for both men or it'll always be an asterix against their legacy

Edited by HybridFox
  • Like 1