Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Gelson Fernandes

to be fair mate your talkin complete shit when did i once say i wanted us to sign messi or ronaldo you retard. i do believe the only other player i mentioned was reo coker who we are more than capable of signing. fernandes is an average player hence the reason man city sold him and no other premier league team wanted him when he became available. so do me a favour mate read peoples comments properly before spouting a load of crap back. By the way your right your not funny !

So is it because he doesn`t agree with your opinion, that you think he`s talking shit and a retard?

Goodness me, with all the differing opinions on this forum, all i can think, is that there is a lot of retards and people talking shit on here!

So is it because he doesn`t agree with your opinion, that you think he`s talking shit and a retard?

Goodness me, with all the differing opinions on this forum, all i can think, is that there is a lot of retards and people talking shit on here!

Oi! i'msjg onkej1 ofrhd thpioske retlakards

to be fair mate your talkin complete shit when did i once say i wanted us to sign messi or ronaldo you retard. i do believe the only other player i mentioned was reo coker who we are more than capable of signing. fernandes is an average player hence the reason man city sold him and no other premier league team wanted him when he became available. so do me a favour mate read peoples comments properly before spouting a load of crap back. By the way your right your not funny !

:shutup:

Calm down. lol!

I initially gave my opinion saying in my opinion Fernandes is AVERAGE and was attacked being told that i wanted us to sign messi and ronaldo. re read the posts mate and youll realise all i was doing was giving my opinion initially and he started spouting ridiculous comments like messi and ronaldo.

I initially gave my opinion saying in my opinion Fernandes is AVERAGE and was attacked being told that i wanted us to sign messi and ronaldo. re read the posts mate and youll realise all i was doing was giving my opinion initially and he started spouting ridiculous comments like messi and ronaldo.

omg you're pretty thick. He means were a championship side and wont sign anyone world class, this is maybe the best we'll get.

According to the Man city fans (2009) he isnt great at going forward. There seems to be mixed opinions about him but more positive than negative...

A MCFC fans list of positives:

"1-potenial

2- high work rate

3- good ball retention

4-appears to have the correct attitude

5- high fitness levels

6- rarley loses the midfield runners when tracking them back

all contribute to a good holding mid-fielder in the making"

Likes to only pass backwards and sideways... This was 2 years ago so you'd hope his game would've improved.

Maybe not the creative midfield we need...

According to the Man city fans (2009) he isnt great at going forward. There seems to be mixed opinions about him but more positive than negative...

A MCFC fans list of positives:

"1-potenial

2- high work rate

3- good ball retention

4-appears to have the correct attitude

5- high fitness levels

6- rarley loses the midfield runners when tracking them back

all contribute to a good holding mid-fielder in the making"

Likes to only pass backwards and sideways... This was 2 years ago so you'd hope his game would've improved.

Maybe not the creative midfield we need...

That sounds like a description of Abe...

This looks likely according to the insider

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2018521/Arsenal-Liverpool-Chelsea-watch-20m-James-McCarthy--THE-INSIDER.html?

GELSON FERNANDES

St Etienne to Leicester City

THE INSIDER says: 4/5

The Swiss international midfielder is the latest former Manchester City player to be considered by manager Sven Goran Eriksson.

The 24-year-old Fernandes signed for Eriksson at City for £4.2million and is highly thought of. He is with French side St Etienne but spent last season on loan at Chievo with a view to a permanent deal.

However, that hasn't materialised and Eriksson is looking at a deal to take him to Leicester.

Fernandes can speak five languages, which will be useful at Leicester, but he will be familiar with old faces such as Darius Vassell and Michael Ball.

The former Everton and England left-back is holding talks with Leicester this week following a successful trial period and should agree terms on a contract before the end of the week.

Eriksson signed former Fulham right-back John Pantsil last week and is still looking for a winger and another striker.

Newcastle's Wayne Routledge has been looked at with a £1.5million bid going in but Swansea have also had a bid accepted an they await the player's decision.

Bristol City's Nicky Maynard is another possibility although that would cost around £5million while former Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves is another - although he will hold talks with West Brom and West Ham

also if he can prove he is fit to last a season.

Whatever twists occur over the next month, Eriksson is putting together an exciting side ahead of the new season.

This looks likely according to the insider

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2018521/Arsenal-Liverpool-Chelsea-watch-20m-James-McCarthy--THE-INSIDER.html?

GELSON FERNANDES

St Etienne to Leicester City

THE INSIDER says: 4/5

The Swiss international midfielder is the latest former Manchester City player to be considered by manager Sven Goran Eriksson.

The 24-year-old Fernandes signed for Eriksson at City for £4.2million and is highly thought of. He is with French side St Etienne but spent last season on loan at Chievo with a view to a permanent deal.

However, that hasn't materialised and Eriksson is looking at a deal to take him to Leicester.

Fernandes can speak five languages, which will be useful at Leicester, but he will be familiar with old faces such as Darius Vassell and Michael Ball.

The former Everton and England left-back is holding talks with Leicester this week following a successful trial period and should agree terms on a contract before the end of the week.

Eriksson signed former Fulham right-back John Pantsil last week and is still looking for a winger and another striker.

Newcastle's Wayne Routledge has been looked at with a £1.5million bid going in but Swansea have also had a bid accepted an they await the player's decision.

Bristol City's Nicky Maynard is another possibility although that would cost around £5million while former Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves is another - although he will hold talks with West Brom and West Ham

also if he can prove he is fit to last a season.

Whatever twists occur over the next month, Eriksson is putting together an exciting side ahead of the new season.

I fvckin hope so!!! :sweating:

Another midfielder? Bloody hell. We might as well play a 2-7-1 formation at this rate.

Quality not quantity. Although I dont think this is the answer to a midfield that lacks pace and creativity. CREATIVE MIDFIELDER WITH PACE pleeeease!!!!

Archived