Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

The next Leicester City Manager

721 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see become next Leicester City Manager?

IF KK is installed bet we get 2 wingers playing

I think if this happened there would be lots of the moaners posting about defence and conceding to many goals. I would not be adverse to this appointment.

The style of football should even get the west stand cheering once in a while. :whistle:

Be nice to have someone with his passion.

The more and more this goes the more I want it to be Keegan (If MON doesnt come back, that is).

Look at his record at club level. All clubs who have come into "new" money.

Newcastle:

Took them from bottom of the old division one to the prem built one of the most exciting teams to watch in that era, with players from all over the globe mixed with home grown talent.

Fulham:

Again, new money, took them up from league 1 before taking the England job. Made some shrewd signings there as well.

Man City:

Rebuilt them after relegation, took them up to the prem, finished 8th, there best finish for years. Yes it went pear shaped after a while but they were still in better shape when he left then when he took over.

Every team he has managed for a long period has ended up in a better position than they previously were in before he took over.

He is made for teams in our current mold. His reputation globally will attract some gems and he seems to know European football talent like the back of his hand. remember Colocini and Jonas are "recent" Keegan signing's.

They are in this (the owners) to market their brand internationally especially Asia with live televised matches beamed to Thailand, King Power and Lee Clarke, Nigel Pearson, Billy Davies etc no I dont think so.

King Power and Rafa Benitez, Carlo Ancelotti, Kevin Keegan, Mancini, even Martin O with story and previous history of his association with the club then yes, I may be wrong but I don't think I am somehow?

If your going to market the brand you need a big name hence why we had Sven and after all did he do that badly, 2 points outside playoffs 5 points from auto promotion I think the owners have made probably one of the bigest mistakes in their career as football club owners, just my opinion.

Perhaps we should introduce some sort of bonus sceme for the players whereby 50% of the wages are reliant on a points system dependant on their quality of play on the day, and after last weeks display they may be a bit skint and need to put a little more effort this week and we might just might still have a manager in place.

I reckon Lennon would be alright, what does anyone else think? He must be fed up at Celtic by now. Really wanted to see MON back, but I think it'd be for the best if he didn't - I really don't want to have the boy-hood hero status tarnished.

Don't want Lennon as manager , hardly set the world alight at Celtic and their currently 3rd in a poor SPL

Archived