Tielemans63 Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 Just announced it on Soccer Saturday. Found dead at home in his gym. RIP.
jonthefox Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 I wonder how shitty the forest fans feel now. They have nothing but berate him for months after pumping in millions into the club. Sad anyway. Rip
Chryatis Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 RIP Doughty Forest' season goes from bad to awful
21st Century Fox Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 Terrible news, I'm already cringing at the some of the possible reactions from the Forest minority though.
Yojoe36 Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 Sounds like he either had a accident with his gym equipment, or cardiac arrest
Libertine Dream Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 I think I want Forest to win tomorrow for this guy, did what he could for the club without thanks from many.
MC Prussian Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 So, death due to natural causes? For once, I do feel for the FJrext fans.
Fox92 Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 Where are you getting information from? Could it have been suicide?
purpleronnie Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 I wonder how shitty the forest fans feel now. They have nothing but berate him for months after pumping in millions into the club. Sad anyway. Rip eh? So you can't call for the owner to leave incase the owner might die in the future? Makes no sense. Anyway tragic news, thoughts are with his family.
Saxondale Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 Yeah, the Forest fans have been bitterly slating him for ages. I just hope they show him and his family the appropriate respect in the situation. RIP
I am Rod Hull Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 Awful news, condolences to his family....
Ozwin Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 Yeah, the Forest fans have been bitterly slating him for ages. I just hope they show him and his family the appropriate respect in the situation. RIP Of course they will. This is actual life, football means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
jonthefox Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 eh? So you can't call for the owner to leave incase the owner might die in the future? Makes no sense. Anyway tragic news, thoughts are with his family. My point was, he was derided by large sections after putting in 50 odd million.some of the abuse he got for that was disgraceful.
AoWW Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 Latest reports do seem to suggest his death was due to natural causes.
Corky Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 RIP. He put a lot of money into that club and it obviously meant the world to him.
RonnieTodger Posted 4 February 2012 Posted 4 February 2012 RIP. Out of curiosity and maybe relevance, was Doughty the man they wanted out? Or was it that Frank fella'
AjcW Posted 5 February 2012 Posted 5 February 2012 Had to sit in a bar in Nottingham when this was announced, a group of forrest fans around me cheered, I felt sick, disgusting people!
FuriousFox46 Posted 5 February 2012 Posted 5 February 2012 Had to sit in a bar in Nottingham when this was announced, a group of forrest fans around me cheered, I felt sick, disgusting people! I hope that's not true
RedHux Posted 5 February 2012 Posted 5 February 2012 It certainly doesn't reflect the feelings of, without exception, every Forest fan I know or speak to.
davieG Posted 5 February 2012 Posted 5 February 2012 Not wanting to disrespect the guy but what will happen to the ownership, I presume he was the sole owner, will whoever inherits it want to continue?
RedHux Posted 5 February 2012 Posted 5 February 2012 At this point nobody really knows. But it's conceivable ownership could go to his son meaning Forest would be owned by a QPR Academy player.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.