Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

Exactly

Like i said - its obvious Bert and TF have contacts but why would you post/tweet stuff just to get a reaction from a fans forum

Relax, don't take life so seriously!

Whilst I disagree with everyone criticising Bert and TF and have defended them numerous times before, they definitely didn't do themselves any favours if they purposely 'made up' something to get a reaction. I'm hoping that wasn't the case, but if it is then it's a shame because then they would have conformed to 'FoxesTalk behaviour' and I thought they were more mature than that!

Whilst I disagree with everyone criticising Bert and TF and have defended them numerous times before, they definitely didn't do themselves any favours if they purposely 'made up' something to get a reaction. I'm hoping that wasn't the case, but if it is then it's a shame because then they would have conformed to 'FoxesTalk behaviour' and I thought they were more mature than that!

My thoughts exactly. Very childish all round

if Liam or someone posted that someone big may be signing (especially as a joke) you would rip him to bits.

but because its bert/toffee people are bum sucking them because they do get information..

true. the young lad doesn't even post anymore.

This is ridiculous.

Bert and Toffeefox are forum members, not official news outlets like some seem to think.

Anyone would think that the OS had just announced the signing of Jason McAteer based on some of these reactions.

You still have poo on your nose.

Is no-one ALLOWED to put their opinion across?

Does everyone have to have the same opinion as you?

Oh I don't know , being called pathetic and stupid is certainly having a go at someone in my books.

I thought he said the Poll was stupid to be fair, not the person.

Is no-one ALLOWED to put their opinion across?

No. This is Foxestalk just jumping on the 'If a high post count member doesn't like something they'll shoot someone down' :)

Like I said I respect the information you've given us down the years but you and Toffe Fox have gone a tad to far I personally think you've made yourselfs look like idiots. Can't see anyone taking you seriously anymore.

No. This is Foxestalk just jumping on the 'If a high post count member doesn't like something they'll shoot someone down' :)

Like I said I respect the information you've given us down the years but you and Toffe Fox have gone a tad to far I personally think you've made yourselfs look like idiots. Can't see anyone taking you seriously anymore.

Not really bothered to be fair. No-one has took me seriously for a long time now apparently, so it's not as if I've got anything to lose, is it? Toofar? Get real.

Too far is what that lad tweeted to Tom Daley. Not two people sharing a HARMLESS joke in a conversation between ourselves.

Bert go and dream a new signing up and post it in the morning pal, keep ya busy for a bit wont it

Yeah great idea mate!

He just posted his opinion and you took issue with it. That's exactly what he did with Craig's post.

Saying someone has poo on their nose is not an opinion, unless you're going to be really pedantic about it.

Saying someone has poo on their nose is not an opinion, unless you're going to be really pedantic about it.

Well yes, it is an opinion.

He thinks he's a brown noser. Which is clearly an opinion.

Archived