Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Owners pledge to invest in King Power Stadium

I'm going for jugglers on every set of stairs.. and bunny girl outfits for all the kiosk staff!

Sounds like a new topic to me.

the dreaded phrase 'matchday experience'

they could improve it immensely by:

1) no cr@p goal music.

2) not having jobsworth security people.

3) having more tills open in the shop on matchday so you aren't queuing out the door with 1min to go before kickoff.

Padded? :whistle:

I think getting new seats in will be a great statement from the owners, showing that they give a s*** about the fans . . . and their arses :whistle:

The ones we have now are mostly all sun bleached and make the ground look and feel kindov cheap and warn out

the dreaded phrase 'matchday experience'

they could improve it immensely by:

1) no cr@p goal music.

2) not having jobsworth security people.

3) having more tills open in the shop on matchday so you aren't queuing out the door with 1min to go before kickoff.

1) wear earplugs.

2) be a good boy, sit down and behave.

3) get there earlier or use their online shopping service.

1 thing really annoys me with the ground and I'm sure I am probably the only 1 who gets annoyed by this but I'm going to say it anyway! What really annoys me is the colour coordination of the seats lol. For a start it reads as EICESTER CITY, its like you can't leave out the L? Its the most important letter!! and also the Foxes head to the side of the King Power writing why is it only on the left!?! Whats up with that? Why did they fill in the 1 to the right with blue seats you can still see it anyway because of the slight colour difference. Why not just leave them white? at least then it looks symmetrical!! Think I should complain wonder if anyone will care lol

1 thing really annoys me with the ground and I'm sure I am probably the only 1 who gets annoyed by this but I'm going to say it anyway! What really annoys me is the colour coordination of the seats lol. For a start it reads as EICESTER CITY, its like you can't leave out the L? Its the most important letter!! and also the Foxes head to the side of the King Power writing why is it only on the left!?! Whats up with that? Why did they fill in the 1 to the right with blue seats you can still see it anyway because of the slight colour difference. Why not just leave them white? at least then it looks symmetrical!! Think I should complain wonder if anyone will care lol

I thought there was an 'L', but you cannot see it because the black segregation thing.

I worked for the club about 5 years ago and the ground is in a shocking state, the boxes have a major fracture line in front of them that has been patched up, part of SK4 doesn't sit on the steels properly and is packed with timber, and the state of the service corridors at times is horrendous. It could do with a few quid spending on it, afterall it is not deemed fit for concerts but it's ok to risk football fans, oh wait we never have much to celebrate, so we should be ok.

Bob the Builder has a LOT to answer for!

king-power-stadium-leicester-east-stand.jpg

Here at dons we all have them;)

I've not been to Stadium MK before but once the seats are added to the upper tier it looks like it would be a far better stadium overall than ours, shame its all for a fake football club lol

They need to get more people to stay behind afterwards and spend the money they do in the pubs at the ground.

I have been to the Tigers and after the match there has been bars still open with either bands or a DJ, in a good atmosphere with food available.

Many people make a day of the football, continue afterwards so the key would be to try and keep their customers for a few hours after the match.

They are successful in the sponsors lounges to a degree, but need to create more rooms or areas to keep the customers spending long after the final whistle.

Not sure how the bar does that is there? Never new to that one, but an extention of that sort of thing might work.

I suppose the risk for us compared to the rugby is that we don't always win, so many will just want to go home, where as at the rugby they win more and so you are probably more prepared to hang around

Archived